Introduction

Assalamualaikum everyone,

This is going to be an Islamic story but it is not limited upto Muslims, all non-Muslim readers are heartily welcomed, and this story would include all types of emotions - love, pain, hatred, happy moments, etc

This story is totally fictional, the source of photos used and all the quotes would be google or pinterest.

Islam can't be understood through these stories, to explore Islam you need to read the Qur'an, Islam is perfect but we people are not and so I apologize for the mistakes.

Warning - The story may include harsh behaviour, torture, murder, death, intermarriage, etc. so please read accordingly, the language would be decent English, it would include some hindi and Islamic words, and forgive the grammatical mistakes.

There are 2 options either you 'live' any story or 'leave' the story.

Please give my story a chance, I have done really hard work.....

A short intro of the story:

So basically the story will revolve around a girl named 'dua' 15 years old, a practising muslimah, but her life is filled with hardships and pain. Left alone in this cruel world with her so-called uncle and aunt she strives to SURVIVE, with all kind of negativity filled around her she tries to find her happiness and then life takes a u-turn bringing back people from her past.

She meets her lost family, her 5 elder brothers who takes her far away from this painful life but will dua be able to trust them? Will they make her life more miserable or will they take her out from the mist of pain.....

Join the journey of dua and experience the ups and downs of her life, how she meets different kind of people and what impact they leave on her and how all these events changes her life for betterment.

Some words which I will be using in the story.

Bhai - Elder brother

Bhabhie - Brother's wife/sister-in-law

Aapi/didi/baaji - Elder sister

Jija ji/Jiju - Sister's husband/brother-in-law

Ammi/Mumma/Mamma/Mummy/Maa- Mother

Abbu/Baba/Abba/Papa - Father

Chacha-chachi - Father's brother and his wife/uncle-auntie

_________________________________________