Ch-21: Their care

Assalamualaikum

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

Do remember the people of palestine in your dua's 🤲

___________________

At night 🌉🌙

Dua was sitting idly in her room, whole day she had nothing to do and after the call, everyone just disappeared, infact for lunch too she was all alone, even thought the house was huge but an eerie silence has wrapped it, all what dua could see was a little movement of the servants and the body guards standing at the gate.

Dua was sitting on the window seat lost in deep thoughts and that is when she heard a knock behind her, it was alice.

Alice - Dua mam, adeel sir is waiting for you in the hall.

Dua [tensed] - Why? What happened? Did I do something wrong?

Alice - I don't know mam, I was just told to convey the message but as far as I know him, he won't get angry till there is a major reason.

Dua's heart started pumping rapidly, she gulped and gathered courage and went towards the hall, she got even more nervous when she found everyone already sitting there.

Amaan - Come dua sit here, why are you standing there.

Dua quietly sat there, she didn't dare raise her eyes, she felt as if she was sitting in a hall giving viva or a job interview, her one mistake and everything over....

Adeel cleared his throat and everyone's attention shifted towards him.

Adeel - So dua how was your day? We apologise for not being with you actually our work is such that we don't get much free time but we will try that atleast one of us stays here with you and we have some rules which we all follow in order to maintain peace between us and we look forward to see you following them, for example if you have any issue, major or small the first one whom you will contact will either be me or amaan, and whenever we talk to you, answer with confidence looking in our eyes, you will not go anywhere without informing us, I don't want any kind of disrespect, no bad words, no skipping of prayer, you will be given a schedule about things to do and most important about your diet, I don't want you to skip your meal, if you make any friends then never reveal our location of house to them, never bring anyone to our home, whenever you have a fight with any of your brother then be patient listen to their point of view too, you might think that we live a robotic life and well that's true.... we are always busy in our work but we try to have dinner together and you don't need to be afraid of us, take your time.... to be honest this is the first time we are dealing with a girl so it can be a little difficult but we will learn and do remember that we all love you so much and we are always there for you, so yeah that's it do you want to say anything.