Ch-18: Reunion or Heartbreak?

Assalamualaikum....

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

__________________

Next day

Adeel's pov
Oh my Allah, what game has fate played with us, I don't know whether I should be happy that I got my sister back or sad... that.... that we found her in this condition, her face has lost all the charm, she looks so terrified, she has become very silent, and I know the reason, in all these years being an special agent, I have seen worst of tortures, I have been through much but this pain, this is killing me and the main thing is that I couldn't do anything, those two weeks with them [nazneen and mustufa] as a child were horrible and I don't even want to imagine how they have behaved with dua, I swear I will kill them if they did anything to my sister, I know she is not okay and she is hiding her pain from me, she has to go through this.... all alone.... but now she is with me and I will never ever let anyone hurt her again, I promise you dua that I will protect you from every trouble, but first I need to win her trust and I know that it won't be that easy but I am also not going to give up this easily.....
Pov ends

Adeel slowly went to dua's room, he knocked but there was no response, so he slowly opened the door.

Adeel - Can I come inside?

Dua turned around and gave a small nod.

Adeel came inside and saw her sitting idly, her tear strained face pricked his heart.

Adeel - Please don't cry baccha [child]

Dua kept quiet.

Adeel - Do you want to eat anything.

Silence....

Adeel - Please come outside, take some fresh air.

Silence....

Adeel - Please dua say something, your silence is killing me.

Dua [slowly] - I don't need anything.

Adeel [softly] - You can share your pain with me.

Adeel slowly came to her side, he sat on the corner of the bed.

Adeel - Just speak it out, free your heart from this burden, bottling up your emotions won't do any good to you.

Dua looked at adeel with flooded eyes, she started crying silently but soon she cried loudly.... she cried her heart out.... adeel went near her and side hugged her, he tried his best to control his emotions, dua didn't stop, she kept weeping, adeel was cooing in her ears.

Dua [crying] - They are [hiccups] very bad....

Adeel - Shh.... I know.... they are gone.... nothing will happen now.....