Hiya

As far as introductions go, how the hell are you guys? Being safe right? Im watching y'all 😑

Anyway, I trained for 3 weeks for my stay at home job which I thought was paid. No, it was not. The only thing I was paid for during that time was when I actually went live and talked to really customers....I got paid a whopping $26. Thats it. Nothing else 😥. There was also the issue of my internet and how slow it is. On my own, I cant hear a damn thing and have to hang up like 3 or 4 calls because of my internet. I tried calling my provider and they said I have the fastest available. I tried calling other providers to find out they dont service my area so I m stuck with what I got. Which sucks ass for working.

So ever since last week ive just said fuck it and applied to as many places as I could. I have any interview today! Please pray that it goes well!

In other news, I have now been 70 days late on my period with 5 negative pregnancy tests. I went to the doctor yesterday and they told me nothing was physically wrong with me and prescribed me some birth control and also had me schedule an unltrasound just to be sure nothing Is going on. Have that today too.

My car has been brealing down a lot recently and the bills just keep piling. I literally only have 200 in the bank and they charged me about 1200 for what i needed. I had to apply for a credit card to pay it back. That 1200 is my rent!

Speaking of rent, since I didnt get paid much we are now 200 short and have no way to pay it in full. I dont know what im gonna do you guys. I think I might need to start selling feet pics because I guess people pay bug money for that? I literally have no idea, I dont want to get evicted.

I got a dog! His name is Spot!

Hes cute huh? I love him to death and I know he wont survive on his own if we go homeless

This rant has just been negative after negative but it seems that I really cant catch a break.

I hope you call are doing well and if youre going through a tough time please feel free to reach out!