Chapter 3

You pull away in utter shock.

No way that just happened. Am I dreaming or something, is this all in my head? What is going on?

"Look at him." The stranger says.

You turn to look at Miles and he saw the whole thing. He saw you kiss that random stranger. He looked upset. Jealous even.

No way, no way, NO WAY!!?? Miles? Jealous? No. He kissed Aviva, so he doesn't like me right?

Aviva walks over to you, "Y/N. Can I talk to you?"

She sounds mad. Why would she be mad?

"I'll be right back." You tell to the stranger.

"Don't keep me waiting." The stranger says smirking while you walk away.

She pulls you to the side, "Who was that?" Aviva said in an upset tone.

"What do you mean who was that? Do you not realize what you just did?!? You kissed Miles, so I thought me kissing that guy would make him jealous. I mean.. It looked like it worked didn't it?But hey, it clearly looks like you want Miles.. right? So this shouldn't be a problem." You snap back at her.

"I'm sorry-" Aviva says but you cut her off.

"Don't be sorry Aviva. I liked that kid for YEARS and you go ahead and kiss him. Which is fine.. You do you. I told you everything I loved, LOVED about that kid and I sat over here thinking that he actually had feelings for me but you can have him for yourself now. I don't want to chase him anymore. Now, we can continue having this conversation and making it more of a problem, or we could both go back to what we were doing and call it good."

"O-okay, I guess" Aviva says while walking away.

Woah.. I've never been that mad before. I feel bad, but I also don't. It seemed a little over-dramatic, but this isn't the first time Aviva has done this. So, I have the right to be mad at her...? She's drunk though.. I don't think that she'll remember this conversation even happened.

You walk back over to the stranger.

"Wow. What just happened between you two?" the stranger asks.

"Oh.. nothing good and nothing important either." You tell him.

"It seemed pretty important." he said with a faint smirk.

"It was nothing, leave it. I shouldn't have to tell you EVERYTHING that goes on. I don't even know your name." You snapped. "What was your name anyway?"

—————————

Woah, sorry it's been literally FOREVER since i've worked on this book. I don't have anything else better to do and i decided to publish part 3:) Hope y'all enjoyed it.