Kitten

I grumbled pulling the blanket over my head then I felt like I was moving. "Time to wake up Kitten we're almost there." I heard Ashton's voice. I blushed at the nick name remembering why I was here and figuring out where I was. "Michael there's a wall th-" I heard Luke say it was cut off by a soft thud I sat up still wearing the clothes from last night's concert which was when I was practically stolen. (Not that I minded)I saw a blob leaning against a wall that I assumed was Michael based on the color of his hair. It was red. I searched for my bag. I had made the boys stop so i could pick up my backpack before we had set off on the road. Calum insisted on coming in with me and paying for my hotel room even though I said I got it. He just gave me a look gabbed my bag putting it over his shoulder and payed for the room. Once I had located the Grey backpack I searched for the front pouch zipper. I pulled out my big nerdy glasses and slipped them on. "Coffee." I heard Mike mumble I got up locating the small coffee pot and pouring two cups with creamer and walked/stumbled over to the Mikey pushing a cup I not his hands as I practically chugged mine. I slowly felt my brain starting to work. "Shower?" I asked. "No and calums in the bathroom at the moment" Ashton explained. I sighed flopping back of to the makeshift bed I had made for me to sleep on that consisted on a blanket a pillow and another blanket . That was one fight that I managed to win I refused for the boys to leave their beds for me to sleep in one. I was already on the brink of fangirling and it I didn't get away from them soon it was going to be a huge disaster. "So who's this?" Ashton asked pulling up a picture of me and my best friend samantha. I blushed. "That's my best friend that I'm meeting. And stop cyberstalking my YouTube and twitter." I looked down embarrassed. Ashton laughed. "Calum and Luke have found more then just your YouTube and twitter account. " I gasped looking over to a blushing Luke hemmings. "Ashton wasn't supposed to say that." He got up and hit him upside the head. "What do you want for breakfast I don't know what room service has to offer." Luke changed the subject crouching in front of me. Calum walked out then grumbling. " I smell coffee." He opened his eyes and saw me staring at him and blushed. I quickly looked away. "It's over there" I mumbled. Once Michael had recovered from waking up. He began laughing softly. "Kitten you look amazing in those glasses." I blushed hard. Please tell me we are almost there. "Hey where did this whole kitten thing happen Harry called me that when he nap- grabbed me" the boys all turned to Calum and Ashton the both blushed. "Do you remember your video with Samantha and Phil where you guys drew cat whiskers on each other and you went out and bought cat ears?" Calum started. I raked through my brain before nodding. "Well ever since that video we've alway called you kitten. It just kinda stuck with everyone else. " Ashton explained scratching the back of his head. Nervously. I pulled out a black sharpie from my bag and walked over to Ashton and calum. "Knell." I told them they looked at each other before doing so I colored in a black nose at the tip of theirs and six little whisker lines on each of them. I capped my marker and told them they could stand I went back to my bag and rummaged through it pulling out two pairs of cat ears one was black and blue the other black and gold I gave the gold on to Calum and the blue one to Ashton. "Put them on." I said as I pulled out my camera. "Boys get in the picture." They all stood together Micheal could barely holding his laughter as I took several pictures leading to when the all broke out laughing. These were diffently going to shock Samantha once she got home and looked at the printer. I began laughing with them not realize that I was still taking pictures and that I had subconsciously zoomed in on Calum. "Okay boys and girl we have arrived at the hotel." The man who was driving the bus of trailer thing said. "Thanks kevin. "Micheal said grabbing a bag the boys all grabbed their bags. "Well come on let's go. " Calum said. I shook my head. "Nope you guys go first." They looked at me in confusion. "I know there has got to be a hoard of girls and reporters out there I'll go once everyone leaves. "Then how are we going to-" Luke started. "And I'm paying for my own room." I interrupted him. They all looked at me as Calum peeked out the window. "There's no one there but security we'll be fine" Calum announced. I shook my head "I still don't trust it they could come out of no where with cameras." I stood my ground. Ashton looked at his band mates once before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder carrying down the bus steps. "Hey! Let me go! Ashton dammit Irwin put me down."
Once we had made it safely into the hotel and I was sitting in a room with Calum and Ashton I sighed severely. I was pissed off that everyone thinks that it is so easy just to lift me up and they get what they want. "Kitten don't be mad at us." Calum pleaded plugging in his laptop. I completely ignored his comment. "Hey do you have skype on that?" I asked lifting myself from the bed they had declared mine. "Yeah." Calum said. I grabbed the laptop from his hands sitting down at the end of his bed and logged myself into Skype. Calum stared at me shocked. I pulled out my phone and texted Samantha. ' Skype call NOW. ' I through my phone on the bed and waited for her to place the call. It took less then thirty Seconds for her to call I looked at Calum and Ashton "keep quiet." They gulped in answer. I accepted the call. "Hey! I'm sorry you missed you plane are you gonna fly down soon?" Samantha figure filled the screen she was wearing an all time low t-shirt I was so glad she got a job at hot topic and was now a manager of her own store because hot topic was basically our Second home. "Well not exactly I'll be seeing you right before the concert starts." I said trurling my hair between my fingers. It was a force of habit when I was nervous. "Wait why?" She asked. "Well...." I started Ashton turned the camera towards him. "Because we're takin a bit of a detour." He smiled. And I heard samantha gasp/squeal/squeak I pushed Ashton out of the frame to see her gasping with her hands over her mouth. "I'm so sorry I was trying to think of a way to tell you but this idiot grabbed the camera!" I said in one breath I felt Calum rest his chin on my shoulder and saw him wave to the little Web cam. "Ello" I mentally shuddered I could practically feel calums heat radiate off of his body he was so close I was inches away from fangirling. I looked dead at the camera hoping samantha could sense my plead of help. She died down fangirling but only a little I think her level of excitement shadowed over 'I need to save my friend' just a little. Though she quickly recovered. "How'd you end up with 5SOS in your Laptop camera?" Sam asked hiding back squeals. "It's Calums laptop actually. I left mine on the bus." Calum finally moved away from me to answer the door. "Hey me and Luke are going to the pool want to come?" Ashton got up in agreement. "I'm good." I said Ashton ruffled my hair. "Come down after your call anyway." He started to walk away. "I don't have a suit." I said. He stopped momentarily. "Don't lie to me Kitten I saw it in your bag earlier. See you at the pool." Ashton closed the door after leaving a Towel and a bag in his hands. "He went through my bag!" I yelled quickly snatching the backpack off the bed. Going through everything finding a note.

Kitten,
You may not know it but Calum has been a huge fan of you once his friend introduced him to your account. He's mezmorized by your voice. He'd be honored to here it in person.
Ash

P.S. Nice Swimsuit you know there's a pool at our next hotel right?

I growled. "What does it say read it!" I spent several minutes talking to samantha about the note and about the night when I was kid napped. After we had talked she had to sign off to go back to work but before she left she wanted to see this new swim suit I had gotten. I stood in front of the camera wearing a plain black bikini that tied with red strings. "I never imagined that I'd be wearing this in front of them! "I paced back and forth nervously. "Hey it's not like you're singing in front of them. " Samantha said. I stopped and looked at her. "Did you just jinx me?" "Uh I got to go." Samantha then signed off. I sighed searching for a pair of shorts to pull over my bikini bottoms I grabbed a hotel towel and walked out of the room. I peeked around the corner once I had descended the stares outside to see a big rectangular clear blue pool with four men acting like four year Olds splashing around. I sighed just observing them before I felt a bucket of ice cold water being dumped on my I turned around to see a laughing Calum. "You think this is funny huh?" I asked him. "Dude I think you should run." Luke inquired from the pool. I chased Calum around the pool Micheal and Ashton cheering me on with Luke laughed histacally. Eventually Calum was chasing me around the pool and I screamed as I felt him pick me up and throw me in the pool. I popped back up to the surface to see Calum declared "cannon ball!" As he jumped in splashing me with water. Ashton had gotten out and was taking pictures of us with my camera. We were laughing and splashing each other. I found out that my acussation was correct just because they're famous for something it still makes them people. The sun went down and we left the pool. "Calum I swear to god it you don't give me my towel. " I jumped up to grab my towel from his raised hand. "It's not my fault you're too short to reach it." Calum laughed. I could feel the pool of dripping water start to form underneath my feet. I turned to walk away. "I'll just ge-" I slipped towards the pool before he caught me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I heard the shutter click on my camera making me look over to where the sound came to see a grinning Ashton . I quickly fixed my balance. And snatching my camera away from him storming back up the steps. To find that Luke and Michael had locked themselves in our room. I banged on the door. "Let me in." I whisper yelled still blushing wildly. I heard laughter from the other side. "Never." I heard Luke laugh from the other side. Feeling kinda tired and just wanting to get out it's of this bathing suit I sighed and entered Michael and Luke's room across the hall. Closing the door I grabbed two towels folded one and laid it on the ground and wrapped the other around my shoulders. I've been containing my want to fangirl for like eight hours. I grabbed my camera and looked through the photos giggling. Then I came across the three photos Ashton had taking they were all pretty good but one stuck out. The photos had seemed to follow the event of me slipping, Calum catching me one when I slipped , one in the act of Calum catching me, and finally the one when I was staring in shock at Calum as he looked at me in concern as I hung in his arms. I could recall the way his arms felt. I shuddered. I couldn't tell him that I'd come off as a groupie. An irritated Calum and Ashton walked into the room. "Did you guys get locked out too?" I asked. Ashton plopped onto one of the beds. "Oh Hey kitten we thought you were with the guys." Ashton immediately perked up. Calum didn't make eye contact with me just walked to the bathroom grabbing a bag on his way. "I knew you would look amazing in that suit. " Ashton grinned. I blushed heavily and through one of my towels at him. He rolled over catching it as he laughed. Calum came out of the bathroom halfway. "Hey do you want this shirt it'll be big on you but it's better then just your swimsuit he held out a plaid button shirt. "Sure. " I said catching it. "It's Michael's. " after saying this he disappeared back into the bathroom I spot a guitar case leaning against the wall and gravitated to it as I put the shirt on. "Is this Luke's? " I asked running a hand down the leather case. "Yeah." Ashton answered me. I kneeled down in front of it. The leather was worn and soft to the touch stitched together with light brown string three metal clasps holding the case close. "Do you think he would mind?" I really wanted to play. Ashton laughed. "Go ahead. " I slowly undone the clasps.