Surprise!

No one's POV~~

It was just a normal Saturday, Mafuyu and Uenoyama were walking to the studio together for band practice. They were talking about anything that came to mind. Once they arrived, they walked into the studio to see Akihiko and Haruki sitting and talking to each other. "Morning." said Uenoyama, setting down his guitar. "Morning." Haruki said back. "What are we doing today?" said Mafuyu, sitting on the floor as he set his guitar on the floor next to his boyfriends. "Just some practice, then we're gonna tell you two something." Uenoyama and Mafuyu shared a glance, they were now curious about what Akihiko was talking about.

About 45-an hour later, they're done with band practice and everyone is getting their stuff together when Mafuyu remembered. "Akihiko , didn't you say that you and Haruki want to tell us something?" he said, looking at the both of them. Haruki looked at Mafuyu and Uenoyama, grinning. "Do you guys have plans tomorrow?" He asked them. Both of them shook their heads no. Haruki grinned more. "Tomorrow we're going to the beach, and you guys are coming with!" Uenoyama looked excited but Mafuyu didn't, and Uenoyama noticed his boyfriend's troubled look. "What's wrong?" said Uenoyama, "Do you not know how to swim or something?" Uenoyama was worried that Mafuyu wouldn't go. "N-No, it's nothing's wrong, don't worry about it." He said smiling. Uenoyama knew he was hiding something, but he just went along with it.

On their way home Mafuyu had a spaced out look on his face, more spaced than usual. "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Said Uenoyama, he was getting pretty worried about his boyfriend. Mafuyu looked over at Uenoyama. "I'm fine, just thinking about what to bring to the beach, I don't go very often." said Mafuyu, he was lying but Uenoyama somehow believed him. After a few minutes they made it to Mafuyu's house, where Uenoyama dropped him off. They said their goodbyes and Uenoyama left. Mafuyu ate some food, got ready for bed, laid down, and started spacing out again. Why did it have to be the beach? He thought to himself.

A/N: Heyyyyyyyy! It's Izzy. I hope I'm doing good so far, if you have any recommendations please tell me I'd love to make my book better!

This is my second book, so if you want to read my other one, it's also about Given but it's about Mafuyama. Hopefully you'll like it.

Word count: 354 without A/N, 414 with A/N and word count.