The beach

No one's POV~~

1:30 pm, everyone meets up at the bus station with their bags, ready for the beach. They all sat at the back, Mafuyu and Haruki both got window seats, and Uenoyama and Akihiko sat in the middle. After a 15 minute ride, they arrive at the beach. Uenoyama got off first, then Haruki, Akihiko, and finally Mafuyu. They all walked over to the sand and set up a place to leave all their stuff. "Are you guys coming?" asked Uenoyama. "Yeah we're coming, just a sec. You go first." Replied Akihiko. Uenoyama nodded and ran over and walked into the water to start swimming. Shortly after, Haruki and Akihiko followed him, but Mafuyu stayed put.

Uenoyama realized that Mafuyu was still with all their stuff and motioned for him to come in the water, but Mafuyu didn't see him. He was spaced out again. Uenoyama knew something was wrong at this point. He got out of the water and walked over to Mafuyu. "What's wrong." Asked Uenoyama, he was hoping Mafuyu would tell him, but it wasn't that easy. "Nothings wrong." he said. Uenoyama was getting kind of annoyed. Why wouldn't Mafuyu just talk already? He thought. "Mafuyu, I know something's wrong, so just tell me. I won't leave you alone until you do." Mafuyu looked at Uenoyama with an annoyed look, and Uenoyama noticed.

"Why can't you just tell me?" Uenoyama was getting worried about his boyfriend. "Don't worry about it, I'm fine." Mafuyu looked away from the others' eyes. "No, you're not, so tell me what's-" Mafuyu cut him off. "I'm fine!" He yelled. Mafuyu didn't want Uenoyama to get jealous of Yuki, but Uenoyama was hurt that he wouldn't tell him. Mafuyu stood up and walked away, and Haruki and Akihiko noticed what was going on, but they didn't hear anything that they said.

They walked up to Uenoyama, who was still watching Mafuyu. "Ue, what happened?" Asked Haruki, sitting down next to him. "Something's up with him, he's acting weird." Uenoyama was now facing the other two boys. "Do you think it has something to do with his ex?" Asked Akihiko. Uenoyama and Haruki both thought it was a reasonable idea. They gave it 15 minutes before they went to find Mafuyu. They followed his footsteps in the sand, and found him standing, staring at the water. "Mafuyu, you alright?" Uenoyama was now standing next to his boyfriend. "I'm okay, just thinking. Sorry for running away." Uenoyama forgave him, and asked him again what was wrong. Mafuyu stayed quiet for a few seconds before Uenoyama asked another question.

"Does it have something to do with Yuki?" Mafuyu flinched at the question, but Uenoyama didn't notice. "Yeah, something like that." he said, looking even more spaced out. "Yuki was the first person to take me to the beach." Mafuyu told him. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." Uenoyama tried to sound sympathetic. "I didn't want you to get jealous." Uenoyama told him that he wouldn't be jealous, and they walked back to where their stuff was, and where Haruki and Akihiko were waiting.

A/N: Hey guys!! I hoped this part was good! I will probably write another part or 2, so expect one soon! If you have any suggestions please tell me! I'd love to know what I can do to make it better!

Word count: 517 without A/N, 568 with A/N and word count