The end

No one's POV~~

"Do you guys want to go home soon? Or do you guys want to stay?" Akihiko asked, ready to pack his things if they wanted to leave. "No, we can stay if you guys want." Mafuyu sat down, he didn't feel like swimming. The others nodded, and went back in the water to swim. Mafuyu was getting bored, so he took a nap. Uenoyama noticed from the water and couldn't help but giggle.

After about a half hour, they got out of the water and went to get their things to leave. Mafuyu was still sleeping, so after they got all their things together, including Mafuyu's, Uenoyama shook his shoulder to wake him up, but Mafuyu didn't wake up. After trying a few more times, Uenoyama gave up and just picked up Mafuyu bridal style. "He better get up before the bus comes, I'm not carrying him on the bus." Uenoyama was kind of annoyed, but at the same time didn't mind.

Five minutes before the next bus came, Mafuyu woke up. "Where are we?" He said, rubbing his eyes, then Uenoyama explained what they were doing. The bus came, and they got on and took their seats. Mafuyu fell asleep again and laid his head on Uenoyama's shoulder. Wh-What the, what is he doing? Uenoyama thought, he was definitely having another gay panic. Haruki noticed what was happening, and noticed Uenoyama's face. He started laughing under his breath, which made Akihiko notice, then he started laughing too. Uenoyama was annoyed again.

After a long and painful ride of 15 minutes, they made it to Mafuyu and Uenoyama's stop. They got off and said goodbye to Akihiko and Haruki, then got off. They started walking back home, and started talking. After a few minutes Uenoyama dropped off Mafuyu, said their goodbyes, and Uenoyama left.

The End~~

A/N: Hey guys! I know this story was short, but I hope it was good!

Word count: 308 (Without A/N), 329 with A/N