One

It was 5 am. I couldn't sleep at all. I haven't slept much since Sam left to Sunnyvale. Fucking Sunnyvale. Why would she even do that I mean it's so posh there and everyone's assholes,i guess she is now too. But that doesn't mean I don't love her still. I sat with a box of her stuff in front  of me. It was missing something. The mixtape I made her. I stared at it for a second. I remember the day I made it for her.

—-Flashback——

We were laughing endlessly. We had music on,we had pizza,josh was minding his own business in the basement,we had soda,we were kissing. But then she ruined it terribly.
"Hey Dee?" She said cutting of a kiss

"Yeah?"

" you know how my parents got divorced?"

"Yeah of course!"

"So my dad is moving to Sunnyvale... and I have to go with him"

"What-"
"Y-you can't go there. Sunnyvale is full of preppy assholes can't you just stay with your mom?"

"No- Deena"

"Sam we can't be together if you move there, you know that right!?"

"But Deena it doesn't have to be like tha-"

"No sam yes it does you move there it changes everything!"

I got up and walked out of the room slamming the door behind me.I locked myself in the bathroom untill I heard her leave the house.

-Flashback ended-

I shoved the mixtape back into the box and began to write a note since I was asking Kate to give it to her for me.
'Dear Sam, I hate you'
Nope cross that out
' dear sam, i wish we never met'
Nope cross that out too
'Dear sam,go fuck yourself
Love Deena.'
Perfect

Shit I was late for school. I shoved everything back into my bag and get josh from his nerd fantasy land and we drive to school.

I walked down the hall noticing every person was making out.. even on my locker. I walked over and punched right next to them and the moved almost instantly. I noticed the locker next to mine had 'rip' and things. That was heathers locker. Before I had time to even think Kate came up behind me.

" you see,It's the witch, Sarah feirs back!"

"Yeah right"

we walked to the girls bathroom. She carried on with her witchy bullshit.