Two

"She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slave!"
She repeated as the red spray paint said on the bathroom stall.Simon and Kate were pretty much obsessed with all this witch bullshit. It's kinda annoying but I deal with it because they are my best friends.

Simon barged out of a stall without warning, scaring the shit out of me.

"She'll take your blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you untill your dead!!" He shouted whilst doing some strange hand gestures.

"Wow you guys are dicks!"

"It's just fun!" Kate answered

"It's sick!" Is Said offended

"What- the guy was wearing a Halloween skull mask? How is that not fun?!"

The killer wore a skull mask. He killed Heather and others at the mall.

"People died, Heather died! The dude was probably just some sad sack who hated his life just like the rest of us except he decided 'hey why don't I get out of her for good and hey why don't I take Heather and a couple other mall rats with me'"

I finished my speech by throwing my bag to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Kate asked looking pretty concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Seems like maybe you've got a little with in you!"

"Why is he even in here? This is the girls bathroom!"
I said trying to change the conversation.

Simon reached into the vent and pulled out a white box with a red bow.

"Candy store"

"You know we don't believe that witchy stuff right?"

I ignored her

I pulled out sams box and held it out to Sam

"What's this?"

"I need you to give this to Sam at the game"

"Uh mm-mm im not getting involved in your ex drama do it yourself!"

"Im not going to the game I quit band"

"Since when?"

"Since who gives a shit"

"Wasn't that the only extra curricular you had left"
"Well you still have the uniform right? So just wear it one more time and plus I have something that will give you the balls to give it to Sam!"

Kate opened Simon box to reveal drugs.

"Your dealing AGAIN I thought you stopped after this dinguses brother OD'd" I said gesturing to Simon

"Timothy?"

"Timmy wasn't a real od they brought him back"

"Ja-jing!" Simon said while doing a weird little hand motion thing again.

We all got ready to leave.