I dont want you

"I don't want to hear it!" She takes a deep breath. "I don't want to hear it." He opens his mouth to say something but she shakes her head. "I. Don't. Want. To. Hear it! You lied to me! You lied to me for months and for nothing!" The pain in her voice is electrifying for her but she knows he doesn't care. "You lied to me for months and now you have the audacity to simply apologize?! I don't want to hear it! You hurt me." She tells him. He takes a step closer to her making her step back. She's fighting the tears, she's trying to stay strong. The pain in her eyes, in her body, her heart, all over her voice. He doesn't care, she knows it. "I love you." He tells her and she looks at him in anger. "You love me?! You don't treat someone you love like this!" He tries to hug her but she simply won't allow it. "Well I don't. I can't love someone like you." He tries again to comfort her but she smacks his hands away. "I DONT WANT YOU! I don't want you. I don't want you." She takes a deep breath in then out and suddenly she feels different. A relief. "I don't want you." She calmly says then walks away.

Hey guys! So this book is an acting thing, or you can even take it and use it for your own, just please give me credit. I try to put emotion, and real relatable feelings in this. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading :)