Wake Up

Cara sat up with a start. She was soaked in a cold sweat. Seth reached for her protectively, and she didn't fight him when he brought her to his chest, and held her there trying to calm her. She was shivering now, not because she was cold but because she was frightened by her nightmare. "Shh.... Shh.... its okay. Calm down, Luna." he voice was like silk. "I.....I can't." Cara really couldn't, she was so very terrified that her nightmare WOULD come true. Seth suddenly pulled her head close to his. "Hey. Its going to be alright. Just look into my eyes. Okay?" She slowly nodded in return. His lips crashed into hers. She slowly closed her eyes. Then the door burst open. He jerked back to look at who came in. Ready to protect her. From anything that tried to lay a finger on her. Her fear had all gone away with that kiss. But now it came back for revenge, and nothing could stop it this time.

"I'm home, Cara!" it was coming true, the nightmare, the voice. Mother's voice. "Who the heck are you? And who is Cara?" Seth questioned Mother. "I'm that young ladies mother. And that is Cara." when she said her name it was full of hate and disgust. It sent shivers down her spine and made Cara's hairs stand on end. "This is Luna. Why did you ca-" Cara cut him off. "its true. My real name is Cara. And she IS my mother. Please go. Its not safe any more." this she said under her breath " Please I don't want you to get hurt. This is my fight." "No." she looked up at him in disbelief. "I will fight with you. Because I love you. I don't care if I have only known you for a few days. I love you Luna, Cara. And I will fight with you." "I love you too. but I don't want you to get hurt or worse. I...I couldn't live with my self if" but she couldn't finish because her mother cut in. The coldness seeping through her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short. I've been low on time and have had lots of homework. Thank you for reading. please show me your support by voting and commenting.

Thx Taylor <3