one nice and calm morning

It was the last day of school and Bluey was so exited to go to the next grade. Bingo was the same way. "So Mum, if we go to school today, will we go to school next week?" "No Bluey, you will go to school by the end of summer." Bluey's mum said. "How long is it until school starts again?" Bingo asked. "Well it is about three months until then." Mum answered. Later mum dropped Bingo off at school. "Have a nice day Bingo." "Thank you mum." And Bingo went inside. "Well time to go home." Mum said. "No it's not." Bluey said. "Oh I forgotten about this little blue hog." "Mum!" "Oh calm down Bluey. You know I was just teasing you." "I know." After a short time They arrive at Bluey's school. "Have a nice day Bluey!" And Mum drove away. "Hello Miss Calypso. How are you doing today?" "Good, I am doing good." Bluey went inside to find her friends, "hi Bluey. Coco said. "Hi Coco. Mackenzie said. " hi Bluey." Bluey walked up to Chloe. "Hi Chloe, what are you doing today?" Bluey asked. "Well, I'm waiting for you to play with me." Chloe said. "Oh, OK, we should play. Burger shop." Bluey said. "Um, sure let's play that." But before any one could play any thing Miss Calypso called everyone to the rug. "Now children, today we are going to play something that everyone wants to play. So go have fun and find something great to play.