Like nothing happened

The next day, it seemed like nothing happened, no one was lost, no one went on a adventure, no one got hurt. Bluey was spending more time with Bingo. Bingo was still saying sorry about the attack. Mom and dad acted like as if Bluey and Bingo where kings. Mackenzie was trying to find out what his dad WS trying to say, even though Bluey already tried to tell him before. Chloe was still being Chloe. Happy, honest, helpful, and careful. Honey was trying to find out who caused the whole problem, but she will never know. Coco was not bothered by the thought of the adventure. Rusty was telling a new story for the world to run away from. Jack was glad to be alive, his mom was shocked at the details he told the story with, and the things they did. Snickers was waiting for another adventure. Judo was not going to do the same thing again. She was done, so she stopped hanging out with Bluey and Bingo, at lest for a while. After the summer was over Bluey and Bingo went to school and thought that it would be fun, but something was off about the school. It was less energetic then the last school year. As the two opens the door Bluey and Bingo gasped! "Aaaaaah!"

                      The End