Your fault

Sylvie has her dagger up to his neck

"All I want is for you to be okay..."
Sylvie loved that he joined her on his mission not caring about risking his life but to make sure she was okay.

She drops the sword and kisses him. Loki deepens the kiss because he wanted this so badly. Sylvie tried to pull away but was pulled into a deeper kiss by Loki. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close.

Kang knew what was going to help them. That they were supposed to be the new TVA leaders but they needed to learn a lesson to understand. He grabs his magic watch (Idk what it was)
And puts the portal under them so they fall down Without realizing.

Kang makes a screen to watch them as they explore their new small world. He gets up and starts cleaning his office after the mess they made.
———————————————————
They fall into the portal and Loki immediately flips so that he gets the impact and not her. He grunts in pain and looks at Sylvie to see if she's okay.

"Are you alright??" Loki asks with concern. "You distracted me! We were so close to getting him!! You were working with him!" Sylvie immediately starts yelling at him. She gets up and looks around.

"What No!-" he Stops talking and looks around. "Where are we?-" Sylvie asks seeing they fell in front of a decent 2 story house. She walks towards it and found a paper with a key taped to it.

"Welcome Laufey's
This is your new keys to your house hope you enjoy your new neighbors and neighborhood! "
She grabs the paper and shows Loki

"Apparently this is the new house that we live in. Did Kang put us in a fantasy??" Sylvie starts asking in a attitude while Loki isn't listening.

Loki is confused asf still trying to figure out where he is and why it says they live here. He snaps out of his thoughts and says "Let's go in shall we?"

He grabs the key and heads to the door. Sylvie follows behind still mad. Loki is trying to put the key in the hole but starts struggling. Sylvie snatches the key and puts it in the hole. "Did being a spoiled prince not teach you how to do simple stuff?" Loki scoffs and opens the door.

He looks around and Looks at how everything is decorated beautifully. Dark green was found on lots of the house decor which Loki didn't mind. While Loki looked around Sylvie went straight into the Modern kitchen to look for food.

"Look there is food" Sylvie takes out a bag of chips from the Pantry and heads to the couch. "Don't you want to look upstairs?" Loki asks before taking a chip from Sylvie's bag. They start looking for the stairs when they found photos.

These photos were from Lamentis, TVA, and the void. Sylvie points at the photo of them sharing the blanket. "I don't remember taking photos-" Loki looks at the other photos and says "What if we were robots and didn't know it and were recording our time together and that's how I here."

"You idiot we aren't robots!" Sylvie puts a head on her forehead and starts thinking how they were even the same variant. "Come on idiot." Loki follows Sylvie and they split up looking around.

<There is 3 rooms upstairs counting the master bedroom. Also a decent bathroom. Downstairs is the living room across the kitchen. Back of the house is the stairs and the dinning room. Also a small bathroom.>
[you can imagine how ever the house looked like just that's the basic things that were upstairs and downstairs]

—————————————————
Sylvie finds the Master bedroom first and looks into the closet. Apparently this was her closet but it was full of dresses and Unnecessary Huge Pjs. She looks for the other closet and opens it.

"Not fair you have better casual cloths and pjs." Loki walked into the bedroom after exploring upstairs. "Would you like me to Conjure you new outfits?" Since he remembered what Sylvie told him in the void.

"Yes please Also it taking a shower."
"Alright take as long as you need."

Sylvie takes one of his Dark green T-shirts black leggings and the other cloths she needed. She starts the water and looks at the soaps. "Mhm I haven't washed my hair is years" she thought to herself. After she takes a shower she got dressed and came out the restroom.

She finds Loki laying on the bed asleep. Of course she was still a bit mad at him for earlier and didn't want him to dirty the new bed. "Loki wake up!" She shoved him a bit to wake him up. "Go take a shower."

Loki listened and went to take a shower. Sylvie found a good book and started reading on the bed while Loki showered. Unlike Sylvie Loki came out with a tower wrapped around his waist undressed. Once he got out the bathroom he started drying his hair which got Sylvie's attention.

"God LORD GET DRESSED!" As she said that his towel fell. Sylvie immediately froze in shock and covered her eyes after staring for a split second.
"Oh sorry Darling. He put the towel back on and grabbed his cloths. He went back into the bathroom and got dressed.

Sylvie was speechless. She put her book down for under the covers and stared at the wall on her left <she was on the right side> Loki came back and got into the bed. It had been a while since he was able to sleep in a regular bed instead of chasing or running from someone.

Sylvie hasn't slept on a bed since she was a Princess in Asgard when she was a child. Seconds later she knocks out. Loki hears soft small snores from the person next to him. He smiles and faces towards her. "Rest well darling." He says quietly and kisses her forehead softly.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
This is going to be a new story hope you like it so far. I won't watch the WandaVision series until I finish the marvel series I want to stay in order so I understand it. I'm already at the second Phase. Any suggestions for the story?

I'll make sure to add music so You People can have your karaoke night💀