Day 2

Sylvie starts to wake up from the sun shining through the blinds. "ughh" once she was up she realized something was on her. She left a arm around her waist. <she was now facing the opposite direction of Loki>

She turns around and finds Loki still asleep. "What the hell loki ugh" Sylvie tries to get out of his grip but he just holds on tighter. Eventually it wakes loki up. "Good morning slept well?"

"Yes now let go!" Loki let's go and Sylvie quickly gets up and start looking for a clock.

"What are you looking for?"
"A clock to see what time it is."
"Found it! It's 11:32. Wow we slept for over 11 hours."

Sylvie heads to the door which surprises loki "Where are you going?"
"To go make some food to eat. Can you come with me... If anyone comes I don't have my dagger to fight back."

Loki gets up and goes first to see if the coast is clear. "Why do you think there will be people in our house?" "Are you an idiot we are WANTED CRIMINALS for the TVA aren't you a natural back stabbing villain!"
"I said I wasn't like that anymore."

Sylvie makes breakfast using all the eggs. <it was half a dozen of eggs>
She serves Loki and herself and eats it fast while Loki is taking his time.
"Slow down Your going to choke."
"I'm fine but I'll have to go to a grocery store to get more food."
"Do we even have money."

"You have magic right use it to get some money. We don't have jobs last time I remembered."
"I can go with you if you want."
"No Your staying! I'll go to the store and kill you then."
"Or I'll kill you~"

Sylvie knew how to drive a car and they had own one in this fantasy World. She grabs the keys and locks the door.
———————————————————
1 hour later

Loki eventually got bored without Sylvie and wanted to surprise her. He looked the Pantry and found a pancake mix. He starts to make the pancakes but this god doesn't know when the pancake is ready so he burns them all.

The house is filled with smoke. He starts to try and blow the Smoke away but he forgot a pancake on the pan. This pancake started Making a small fire on the pan.

Sylvie walks into the house.
"What THE HELL DID YOU DO?"
"umm Taadaa-"
Sylvie opens the windows and doors and stops the small fire.
"I wanted to surprise you with some pancakes."
"Loki You don't know how to cook pancakes! that's was a shitty plan!"
"What took you so long to get eggs?"
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Flashback
Sylvie got the eggs but wanted to look around the store. She didn't find anything she needed at the moment so she went to the check out line. But these lines WERE PACKED like if Thanksgiving were happening.

"This is great." Sylvie says to herself as she waits in line. As the line slowly goes on she looks at the magazine. "2 gods living in a neighborhood! Iron man passing! Spider mans identity is revealed!!" Was on the front cover She takes the magazine gets the eggs and goes.
<took 35 minutes>
Once she got in the car she got straight into traffic. "Bloody hell"
<took 40 minutes>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nothin much."
Sylvie puts the magazine on the table and starts cleaning the kitchen. Loki started using his magic to clean it up.
"Illusions doesn't mean it's Actually clean. Clean correctly."
"Alright darling~"

Right when he said darling Sylvie slammed the back door. She was going to throw away the trash when she saw a animals. A dog...German shepherd mix Husky.

She goes towards the dogs to see what their names were. Lilith was the mix. She checks for any fleas before letting Lilith jump up on her.

Loki thought she was out for long and went to go check up on her. "Sylvie are you alright?" He finds Sylvie on the floor while the dogs were licking and playing with her. "Guess we have a dog now." Loki sighed.

"Her name is Lilith." Sylvie sat up and started petting her. Loki walked towards her and knelt down. "I also found a cat upstairs. When you were gone."

"Let's go feed them than." Sylvie was helped up by Loki. "I'll feed the cat." Loki runs upstairs to go find the cat and missed a step. while Sylvie went to feed the dog she heard a little bang. She went back to look at Loki he had hurt his knee.

"You idiot why would you run up the stairs."
"Maybe I was a little bit to excited."
"Idiot."
Sylvie helped Loki to the sofa.
"I'll Feed the animals you heal yourself."
"I can't heal myself only others."
"Than Wait here."

Sylvie feeds the dog first than goes upstairs to go find the cat. It didn't take long all she had to do was shake a treat bag. "Found you." She heads back downstairs the cat following.

She goes into the kitchen. "Loki get back on the Sofa your going to make it worse!"
"But Now you can join me on the sofa since I feed the cat while you were finding the cat." He starts smirking.

"Ugh Fine go to the sofa I'll get the ice pack."
"I'll see you there M'lady"
"Stop with the names!"
"But I know you love them."
"Just stop talking and get to the SOFA!"

Sylvie comes back with a ice pack and sees Loki Relaxing on the couch.
"Here's your ice pack." Sylvie started to walk away before Loki asked.
"Where are you going?"
"I don't know going to look for something to do."
"Than come sit down next to me. Let's watch something on this TV."
"You don't even know how to use it."
"Oh will you stop it? Just come sit down"

Sylvie sits down and starts to put something on the TV. She puts on <insert movie> (It's irrelevant)
Once it's already 30 minutes into it she gets cold.

She isn't wearing her armor so she can get colder more easily. Loki notices and conjures a blanket around them like in the void. Sylvie moves closer and falls asleep against him.

The cat jumps on top of Sylvie and lays in her lap. Loki pets the cat as he starts to sift off himself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Any suggestions? I will make this as Chaotic as These 2 can get but if you readers want it to get ✨✨✨

More touchy possibly more spicier *cough cough* your wish is my command.

I'll post a chapter everyday.