💞

This one is gonna be pretty short but wholesome :)
________________________________Kokichi's POV:
It has been 2 weeks since My beloved husband left on a work trip. I was very upset because of it. 2 whole weeks without cuddling! How?! And I still gotta wait an other week! I decided to texts Taro.
________________________________
Kichi💜: Good morning my beloved Rantaro <3
Taro💚: good morning love! Wanna call? I have 10 minutes before I have to leave to work :)
Kichi💜:of course! Why did you even ask?!
~call~
"Hi love..." Rantaro said in a sleepy voice. He is so attractive when he is sleepy...
"Good morning My beloved!" I said in an exited voice.
"I'm so upset, I can't see you during the next week!" I said actually upset.
"Me too :( don't worry though! One week but then we will spend time always together!" Rantaro said trying to cheer me up but he was still tired.
"Well, I'll head to the grocery store! You look very tired... I-I don't wanna disturb you..." I say getting sad and he seemed to notice.
"Cheer up! We're gonna meet in a week :)" he said as we hung up the call and I went to the store.
~After the store~
"I brought everything I needed to make a lemon flavored cake! Taro's favorite! I'm sure he will like it when he comes back!" I said to myself while putting my car's keys in and starting to drive home.
As I drove in front of the house I parked and unlocked the door to see...
M'y lovely husband waiting for me I front do the front door.... Immediately when I saw him I put the grocery's down and ran to him and we went into a tight hug.
"Oh god how I missed you..." I said burying my face into the taller' a male's shoulder.
"I missed you too..." he said and I felt a smile on his face"
________________________________author's note:
I knew it will be short! But anyways :)
I hope y'all are enjoying the oneshots!
340 words!