💞

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMGGG I FANT ABSWER THE COMMENTS BECAUSE MY EMAIL DOESNT WORK BUT A PERSON COMMENTED AND I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE ONGG-
no danganronpa au
Sort of part two for the first oneshot in the story, they are related :)
________________________________

"The way we met was... romantic? No I can say that... it was interesting"

8 years ago~

???'s POV:
As usual, I woke up in my dorm. The sound of my alarm clock was the one that woke me up. I threw a pillow to turn it off. I got up and changed to my college uniform. Then I brushed my teeth and ate some lucky charms cereals. Then I got my backpack ready and put my shoes on. I saw the time.

"8:23" SH¡T IM LATE-

As I ran for my life to my locker to get the books needed and ran again to the classroom.

"8:27" luckily I made before 8:30, or I would've gotten into big trouble.

"Hey Kokichi! Wanna go to the cafe tonight? Kaede and I are going, we wanted fro you to meet someone..."

Shuichi said, he is my best friend he is really nice and he wants to become a detective because his parents's job.

"Sure! Why not? What time?" I answered him.

"At 19:00!" (7:00pm) He answered me as the teacher came in and we became silent again so we don't get into problem.

~time skip till the end of the school day~
Kokichi's POV:

I really wanna know who Shumai and his girlfriend will introduce me to. I hope it's a male because I am gay and I am looking for love... I started fantasying about the male.
M'y imagination:

Short green/ avacado-ish hair.
Deep green eyes.
Piercings, HOT PIERCINGS
Hot
Cute
Nice
Top
Tall
Handsome
I really hope he is like this! I though to myself but wait... WHAT IF IT'S A GIRL?! I ask myself trying not look concerned. I look at the time
"17:12"(5:12pm) in 2 hours... As I was walking to my dorm I was stopped by Miu.

"Hi b¡tch" she said out of pure nowhere.
"What do you want?" I ask her trying my best to remain calm and not explosive from how angry I was at the moment.

"Juste wanted to say hi, jeez!" She answered rolling her eyes and walking away. I rolled mine as well and unlocked the door. I came in
"17:30"(5:30) i decide that I could relax until 18:00 (6pm) and then start to get ready and leave at 18:45 (6:45pm) I lay in my bed scrolling through tiktok.

~30 minutes later~
Kokichi's POV:

I start to get ready. I wore the same stuff as always. In the cause that it was winter I had to wear pants and a hoodie, ofc with accessories so I don't look boring. By the time that I was down with everything. The small makeup, outfit and decoration it was 18:36 (6:36pm) perfect time to put my shoes on and coat! When I got dressed to go outside I locked the door and left to the cafe. It was a small cozy cafe. Most of the time couples or college students went to it because it was the best place to study or to talk with your lover. It was calm and there was small music on always. As I though of the cafe I arrived it was 18:58 (6:58).

"Oh hi Oma!" Shumai's girlfriend looked at me and waved her hand in a 'hi' sign and so did Shuichi. When I came closer I sat on the chair.

"Sorry, he is a little late" Shuichi said to me apologizing. I shook my head in a 'no it's fine' sign as I saw... the boy from my dreams come in the cafe... my eyes stared at him as he sat on the chair. This is when I realized.

~It was love from the first stare...~

~back to our time~

And that's how your mommy and daddy met!" I said to my sweet pumpkin daughter. Her name is Sakura. Rantaro and I love her very much. As I kiss  my 4 years old daughter's forehead and tell her to sleep.

"Hi love~" my beloved husband said to me laying in bed waiting for me in his sleepy hot voice.

"Hello Taro..." I said to him with a warm but tired smile as we cuddled and fell asleep.
________________________________
Author's note:
I'm so thankful again! I'm so happy this made my night :)
770 words