Chapter 1?

Hey!! So FYI I do not use y/n terms in this. the main character has a name but she is based off you<3 trigger warning‼️but enjoy<3 sorry my stories tend to take you through hell and back Tehe:) Oh I must say your name is Reggie Reyes<3 you are a girl btw lovesss
————————————————————————
FLASHBACK
The Ark. Year, 2144. Age:15
I woke up, mom was out Raven working on her new device. I smiled walking over to her as mother ran inside.

"Room now" my mother spoke quickly and quietly pushing me to my secret room. I sighed climbing in. Mom grabbed my face forcing me to look at her "Stay quiet" she kisses my forehead and closes the door hiding it after. I hear the voices from the other room, I try and listen. A lots going on in my room. Then my door opens and I'm being pulled out by a guard. "No!" I scream punching and kicking for freedom. "Please!" I cry harder. I see cane and Abby standing by making sure they capture my family. Raven. My heart stops. I fight hard. "Please" I scream.

PRESENT DAY
The Ark, Year: 2149 Age:18

Waking up to the guards coming in my cell was a normal thing. -I was a bad person according to Jaha. I wasn't supposed to be here. There wasn't enough room for parents to have more than one kid. So my mother was floated for my life, I had to watch her die mind you.-

"Let's go!" The guard yells. -It was guard miller. I liked him he brought me candy bars and sometimes even brought his son in here to play games with me. Nate, I had a bit of a crush on him. But he liked boys. He was the only person my age I really knew except for Raven.-

I obeyed letting Miller pull me to a room. -Holy hell, kids a lot of kids my age 17-18 ish-

"Find a seat!" Miller yelled to everyone I quickly found a seat next to a girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, she was beautiful. She turned to me "Hey!" She gleamed, "I'm Lizzy" the door opened I didn't even notice it closed. Pike. I gritted my teeth, I hated him, he cheated on my mother. Well. He was my father. He patted my shoulder as he passed me. I rolled my eyes.

"Welcome to your first day of class" he smiled.

"More like first day of hell" A boy said in the back, Nate. I smiled at him, he smiled back. I turned towards the board as he started talking about how to survive on earth.

"Excuse me?" I say looking at him. He stops talking, and turns to face me. "Yes miss Reyes?" He speaks in a low tone. "Why are we learning about skills for earth?" I tilt my head, and cross my arms. He takes a deep breath. "Don't worry about it" he turns to the board. I grit my teeth.

"I wanna know to" a boy says I turn and see a handsome boy, he's already smirking at me. "Why do we need to know any or this?" He says pike walks up to him quickly. Everyone turns to face him. "John Murphy" pike says slowly. "Bingo" John says in return. "What if I said you might be going to earth?" John didn't break his smirk, "Then I say they'd die" he leans back in his seat. Pike turns and walks towards the board. "That's why I'm gonna teach you how to survive" John laughs "I said they'd die. I will survive" pike stops and smiles "I doubt it kid"