They Icy Trio

It have been six months, since she escape. Her Pidgey and Happiny have evolve. Her raggy dress is now torn up and cover in dirt, her hair is a mess and also cover in dirt, reaching her lower back, have multiple dirty bandages cover her entire arms, legs, and neck. She have a huge, and heavy bag. She caught a shiny Torchic and a Flaaffy. Two weeks ago, she save a lady from bandit. The lady gave her jewels as a reward, and left, before Y/n refuse the reward. She got a ride from a traveler to a village that have a bunch of snow.

She grab a blanket from her bag and made it into a baby sling and put Cream in there. She got off and look around. Everyone stare at her, but she ignore it. She then heard a commotion. She saw a very pretty woman with dark purple hair, and two boys with navy blue, and sliver hair. The pretty woman drag the navy blue boy away, forgetting one of her grocery bill. Y/n stare it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ur is a Ice Make Mage, who teach two boys the way of her magic. She heard knocking on the door. She walk over and open it. She turn left and right trying to find the person who knock.

"Down here", she heard a tiny delicate voice.

She saw a girl about six, cover in bandages, dirt, and little blood. She look very thin.

"You forgot this Miss", she said holding up the grocery bag.

"I saw you left it behind, so I brought it back to you", she said.

Ur look surprise at the girl. This girl look like it, she haven't eaten in months. If it was some else, they would have probably devoured it.

"Aren't you adorable! I wish my boys have your manners", she said, picking her up.

Ur froze in horror as the she hold the girl, who is lighter then a feather. She couldn't weight more then 20 pounds.

"Sweetie when was the last time time you ate?", she asked. Y/n have a blank look on her.

"What month is it now?", she asked

Ur's heart just shatter a bit right now.

"Let get you clean and fed", she said, closing the door.

"Wait, I have to make sure my Pokemons are okay", Y/n said.

Ur put her down.

"Pokemon?", Ur asked.

Y/n pull out Cream.

"Are you okay Cream?", she asked.

"I'm fine, but your skin is freezing cold", Cream said in concern.

"Masters Articune and Kyurem taught me how to deal with the cold", she told her.

"You can talk to that creatures?", Ur asked.

"Yes. This is Cream", she said.

"I'm Ur", she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ur gentle pour down the freezing cold water on Y/n.