𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘, 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

The crackle of flame, the woof sound as something catches fire quickly, plastics melting and dripping into hissing puddles, the creak and groan of timbers contracting, glass breaking, and the roof caving in

Ran couldn't process it all together seeing it with his own eyes and knowing that y/n is still there. Without any hesitations, he rushed in the front banging on a door but it won't open.

"I-Its locked?!"

"Stand back Ran! The explosions aren't over yet!" Mochi shouted from afar.

"Moc-?!"

"Mochi! Have you seen y/n!?" Rindou butted in.

Just like Ran, Rindou is slowly losing his cool and composure because of the situation.

"She's unconsciously lying over there" he pointed his finger where y/n is.

"Call our doctor" Mikey slightly tapped kokonoi's shoulders and asked a favor.

"I already did, but he's not responding. For sure he got caugh-"

"Calm down, As long as I'm here, she'll be fine" takeomi made his appearance for the first time.

"You fucker where did you go? You just vanished ever since we ca-"

"Shh, your sister's life matters the most so get the fuck out of my way fuckers" he whispered teasing them as he carried her in a bridal style.

"I already checked the Inn, it's safe there." kakucho said heading towards them.

Takeomi carried y/n to the inn. Luckily, he's well-trained in terms of medicines, all of them trust him and all of them are aware that he could save y/n since he also knows what he's doing.

"Where the hell is Sanzu?" Rindou asked out of a sudden.

All of their attention was focused on him as soon as takeomi left. Ran clenched his fist, gritting his teeth trying to hold back since he was also at fault, but rindou engaged in an attack causing haruchiyo to fall back to the ground.

"What the-" rindou gasped through the air after haruchiyo grabbed his arms, swerving to avoid a stab attempt on him.

"Fuck!" Ran cursed as he witnessed the girl's scheme.

"I fucking knew it." kakucho whispered giving her an intimidating look.

"You fools! All of you fell for my schemes? You even gave me a chance to murder your precious little sister." she said as she burst into a peal of maniacal laughter.

"You ignored and locked her up to reflect.. what did she even do in the first place?"

Not wasting any second, Mikey lifted his kicking leg, with the knee bent at 90 degrees, before swinging it around the arc motion high enough to land it on her face. She fainted due to the impact of his legendary kick.

"I don't care if you're a girl. You should feel honored since you are the first girl whom I kicked," he whispered as walked away.

Silence engulfed for almost 3 minutes before ran spoke.

"It was my fault. I'm sorry... If only I didn't lock her up... Still, thank you mochi for savin-"

"No! You got it all wrong. I didn't save her, I just arrived and wondered why it is quiet here since all of you came. I thought y'all slept early but then I heard fireworks so I thought that everyone was there," Mochi immediately retorted.

"But ever since that fireworks started, the left side of the villa explode. It started in the kitchen, To be honest, I panicked earlier because the fire is spreading faster than I anticipated. I saw y/n smashing the window with a chair. She threw some bags at me and that's the reason she got caught in the second explosion, so she fell and fainted. I carried her to the safest place I think and then recovered the bags"

"Turns out it was the bag that contains our information, most are haruchiyos. Prioritizing it more than her life," he added as he signed in frustration.

After hearing mochi's explanation, rindou once again punched him in his face, trying his best to hold back not to break all of his bones.

"You shit! My sister loves you to the point that she'll prioritize everything about you before her life and you just treated her like that?! Go to hell good-for-nothing bastard! I can't even seem to find the reason why she's in love with you." Haruchiyo let his self to be beaten since he's aware that it was his entire fault.

"Rindou, that's enough. I don't want any patient anymore," takeomi whispered trying to stop rindou from beating the hell out of his brother.

"Tch"

"Y/n is alright. She's sleeping there so don't interrupt her." Takeomi added.

Silence engulfed while the sound of the flames is still there, and that's the only thing they could hear.

"Throw her over there" Mikey gave his command to throw the girl over the burning villa.

But once their eyes wandered around, she was nowhere to be seen.