Chapter 1

Ethans POV...
I can't even remember the last time I ate a real meal... The place we call home covered in blood. There are less places to hide from the zombies and not a lot of survivors either. There are only 6 of us left now and we are getting low on food. I'll have to have two of my friends help me gather food and drinks. I doubt we can survive any longer...

Third POV...

Some time later....

"ETHAN!!! LOOK OUT!"

A light brown skin girl with curly shoulder length hair and brown eyes yelled out to Ethan before he turned and was pinned down by a bloater....

Few years before...

"Mom I'll be fine. This is gonna be like any other school year."

Ethan explains to his mother as she ruffles his and his twin brother, Gavin's brown fluffy hair.

"Oh I know sweetheart- you two are just growing up so fast! Your both juniors now! Last time I remember I was still changing your diapers!"

She laughs at the two boys groaning in embarrassment. Then from afar, they heard their names called by a girl. The girl had light brown skin, dark eyes, straight dark hair and was about 5'2. She was wearing a cute red top that was laced from the back with jeans above her hip along with some black shoes and hoop earrings. She obviously wore a mask like the other people.

" Oh hey Raven! Surprised to see you here so early."

Gavin jokes as Raven roles her eyes.

"ha ha so funny Gavin".
Their mom wishes them good luck as she leaves the school grounds.

" I already got my agenda today but I'll just come with because I haven't see anyone else from our group."

The twins nodded and they make their way to the office. As soon as they get there, they see another friend of theirs opening the office door.

"Oh Sup guys! I thought I was gonna be the last one here"

A girl with short blue hair with a blond strip  on her right side, brown eyes protected by see through glasses, an 5'9 named Jesa. She wore a basic blue black white over sized hoodie that had a mushroom on the top left with some jeans and black boots. Jesa laughed as she kept then door open for her friends.

"Long time no see!"

Ethan waves and let's Raven and Gavin go first before walk in himself.

" yeah I mean I did see you guys not long ago but sure- long time no see I guess lol"

Jesa stupidly jokes around as they get their agenda and walked to their hangout spot, which was behind the music room by the library.

" knowing the other three, they probably went to their class or just late".

Raven notes as it's only just them four out of the seven. They all check what classes the have and it so happens Gavin and Jesa had a different homeroom then Ethan and Raven.

"At least we have the same class for history and math Gavin"

Ethan pat his brothers back as Raven laughs little under her breath. Soon as the bell rings, they went their sprite ways.

Ethan POV...

Raven and I walk to our homeroom and saw Maya. Dark tone girl with brown eyes along with long braided hair. She wore a a tied back romper that had yellow and white strips and a yellow scrunchie with some sunglasses and sandals.  She was about Ravens height. Maya smiles at us and slightly waves us over to sit by her. I sat on her right and Raven sat in front of Maya. I looked over Maya and saw smoke few miles away.

"Guys look....isn't that were the hospital is?..."

I ask as I get up to see it closer. I couldn't help but over hear some guys talking bout how a new virus had started.

"Their so stupid...why are we having school if they think there's a new virus...."
One boy commented

" I guess they don't think it's that serious? "

A girl replied as I then look back at the smoke.

"... surely there's more then what we see..."

A Few Hours later, Lunch Break...

I walk with Raven and Maya to our hangout spot and saw everyone was there. There was "Star". That's not her real name but we just call her that. She's  a pale girl with wavy brown hair and brown eyes, she wore dark thin framed glasses and was 5'8. She  wore a grey sweat shirt and black tights along with black shoes and necklace. Another girl, Timmy.  She had long light brown hair and had a cropped black shirt with a picture of a small daisy in the top center along with some black and white sleeves and shorts. she was also wear a black beanie and shoes. We really need more guys in this group. Someone then put there arm around my neck. I look to my left and see Gavin.

" Ready to be my wing man?"

Gavin chuckles looking at a cute girl from afar. I groan and shake my head.

" Its just the first day and your already tryna find a girlfriend?"

My brother was about to reply when he was interrupted by the lock down drill and someone scream. Whats going on...

End of chapter 1 for A Bunch of Nobodies

- - - - - - - - - -

Thank you so much for reading my chapter^^ I did have some writers block and took some time think of what was gonna happen. I also didnt proof read my chapter so if there is any mistake please let me know or just know Im to lazy and sorry -w- I hope you enjoyed. Cya!!