Emergency call

After mumbling countless apologies to the family and the patient, which they had all accepted and gave you deep words of gratitude, you whisked yourself away from then, you took unnecessary long strides, to get away form Strange. As long as you remembered, he has always been trying to see some fault in whatever you do that being, in successful operations from speaking/pronunciation, though he knew that English wasn't your first language, yet he still criticized you; in fact he made your life very depressing. But thankfully you had good friends who did understand where you were coming from, though that being said one of you best friends was Christie, aka the women who had this on and off relationship with the bloody devil himself, (Dr strange) So she never really sided with you when Strange and you had your petty arguments, however she was a great person to talk to who would understand your situation and try to talk it out with Stephan but that didn't always work as the next day he would be the same arrogant self, if not worse! 

Sooner or later, he had cached up on you," Why did you leave without me?" he said, knowing the answer already as his signature smirk had found a place on his face. 

"It was a a bloody emergency, Strange, so we have to be quick in order to save lives." you said as you longed to get away from him. 

"Oh real-" "Dr Y/N, Strange, over here" Christine called out with a nervous look on her face. You had been initially working in (country of choice) but got transferred to the hospital, even though you had been here for almost three years you still had trouble getting around the place. " Whats status of the patient?" you replied with a stern look on your face.

"35 year old women, who tired to commit suicide, had caused vicious internal bleeding and her spine has been deeply fractured which had caused some internal damage to the nerve cells" she said as she passed me a brain scan of her.

 As you looked a it, Strange look at it from  behind me, "Its a useless operation, it would just waste the amount of hospital beds, and besides theres only a 10% chance of survival and she wanted to be dead in the first place so we can't really help people like her as once she is done on her operation she will just go  and try to kill herself again, so it would be a waste of time and my skills." he said with no signs of empathy at all. You normally never swore at your colleges as growing up you were so used to being the goody two shoes of the family that it actually had an impact on you as an adult, but on the occasion you let it slide. 

"Why you little lowlife bastard, she is in a good condition to be saved, though it may leave her legs partially paralyzed at least she will be able to live long enough to actually see how life really is!!!!!!" you exclaimed as you struggled to control your anger.