Date Night

The next morning:

Miranda had woken up from a restless night as she couldn't wait to see Andreá for their date, she still couldn't believe her luck and that she was going to take the gorgeous woman out on a date and slowly but surely make Andreá fall in love with her.

Miranda shook her head

She couldn't believe that she was pining over a woman half her age, a beautiful woman at that yet she felt immense pleasure in knowing that one day Andreá would be all hers one day no matter what it took. This was all new for Miranda as she had never met someone who had caught her attention the way Andreá did. This not only excited her but also terrified her at the thought of what their future would be.

She quickly got up from her warm bed to prepare for another day in ruling over the Fashion world.

Andy however, had a magnificent sleep the night before, all because of one Fashion editor. Andy wasn't new from drawing attraction both men and women to her although it was entirely new for her to have her attraction reciprocated as no one had affected her quite like Miranda Priestly.

She stretched her arms out, slowing waking herself up to get ready for the rest of the day, she was going to have lunch with her mother at this fancy restaurant that had opened just across Runway's headquarters which now excited Andy to no end, knowing a certain Fashion editor had the hots for her. No matter how bizarre that was.

Later that night:

Miranda had pulled up just in front of Andy's grand apartment which had shocked Miranda to no end at how beautiful it looked from the outside.

She pulled out her cellphone to call Andreá and inform her that she was waiting downstairs however before she could even press call, she saw Andreá rush towards her car.

Miranda's mouth opened at Andreá's outfit that screamed sexy and sensual.

Andy was wearing coat however underneath you could clearly see she was wearing a mid-thigh length lace black dress that was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline showed much of her décolletage and she had paired it off with black knee high strap heels. Andy clearly did not come to play but she did come to impress a certain woman even if they had only met the night before.

Miranda on the other hand rather unconsciously matched her attire with Andy's as she wore one of her finest pantsuits with a white blouse that was unbuttoned to show just enough of skin and wore her signature Prada pumps. Andy opened the passengers side and got in quickly.

"Hello Miranda" Andy said awkwardly as she hadn't spoken to this woman since the night before. Miranda on the other hand was courageous as a Lion at this point and her prey had no idea what was going to hit her.

"Hello Andreá, you look absolutely... delicious" Miranda exclaimed as she licked her lips and unashamedly checked out Andy with those icy blue eyes. Andy visibly swallowed which caused Miranda to widen her smile, Andy could already tell that this woman was going to be the death of her.

"I- thank you, Miranda you look beautiful tonight" Andy was at a loss of words, and she's a writer! Honestly this woman made her feel like mush and she couldn't wait to get to know Miranda better.

With that Miranda sped off to their destination which had yet to be revealed to Andy. After a few minutes of silence Andy spoke up.

"So.... Are you going to tell me where you're taking me?" Miranda briefly looked at Andy before turning back to the road.

"No because it's a surprise" Miranda smiled towards her which made Andy become more enchanted with the woman in front of her, Andy didn't know why but she honestly felt like she could trust Miranda with her life. Miranda took Andy's hand and clasped it within hers, making Andy visibly melt.