• Q&A Session 1# •

A/N : In the last chapter, I asked whether you want a ship to happen between Nezuko and Shoto. Majority voted for no or keeping it platonic, so I won't write any romance between them and just do some siblings-like affection ones.

Q&A 1# ( I hope you don't mind me doing this session first before getting into the story. If you don't prefer it, you may suggest this to be done at the end of the chapter )

@Sun_stray question :

What would Nezuko's demon capabilities be called? Like, in the MHA world, if she has a quirk, what would it be called?

A : Honestly, my first thought that it would be something like ' blood combustion ' since she can create flames using her blood. But then I remembered how she also used her blood to attach her slashed body parts when battling with Daki. So I think that her power is much more than creating fires if only the author of the manga had more time to think of storyline ( I heard that the ending was in rushed because the author had some personal problem and had to finish the manga as quick as possible. )

I think I'll go for blood manipulation. Of course this is just a headcanon I think of, and I have some ideas to be used in this book. Nezuko not only can burst flames using her blood, but also heal demons' poison and using her blood as a string that attached the cut parts to the main body. In this book, I want Nezuko to explore more of her Blood Demon Art aside from trying to search on how to get back to her world.

Also, I think that the whole creating fire with the Kamado siblings also related with them doing the Hinokami Kagura for the Fire God. As it also actually a Breathing Style, the Breath of Sun from Yoriichi, this might be one of the reason Nezuko became immune to the sun.

I see two possible reasons here that caused Nezuko's immunity to the sun;

1) She's in a family where they serve the Fire God, their ancestors being friends with the Sun Breathing user Yoriichi, who was 'blessed' with powerful body and literally 'destined' to defeat Muzan ( only that he failed ) so the God might blessed the Kamado as well.

2) She gladly ready to die to save humans' life. I mean this might be the biggest sacrifice a demon could do, to not having any regret to be burned by the sun just to save humans' life. 

Again, this is just my theory though. Your opinions on this will be gladly appreciated if you think otherwise.

@Sunnyd3w question : 

Since Nezuko came to MHA after burning in the sun, is it possible we'll see some slayers who have dies as well?

Maybe?*shrugs*👀

@Clumsy_Turkey question :

Will we see her having a badass battle with someone from MHA?

Yes! I want her to have a fight with a MHA cast, only that I am not sure yet who will it be. I have a blurry draft scenario where Nezuko has upgraded her Blood Demon Art ability and using it in the fight.