*Chapter 8*

Alice P.O.V.

I sit on the coach at home with Jasper walking and watching TV. "I can't believe Edward wouldn't talk to her. But at least we fount out her name is Bella Swan and she's the daughter of Chief Swan. Did you see the way she was staring at him during lunch?" I asked.

"Yes, her emotions were strong. Lots of curiosity," Jasper says.

Suddenly my sight goed black and I know I am getting a vision. I see Carlisle with Bella in his arms jumping out a window. One question popped in my my head.
What happened to Bella?

"Alice! Alice, what do you see," I hear Jasper's voice next to me. I come to the normal world and looked at him. "What did you see, darlin?" says Jasper nervous.
"I saw.." At that moment the door opens and Carlisle, with Bella in his arms, walk inside. Jasper and I immediately stand up.

"Alice make up the guest room. Get it ready", Carlisle said.
I nod and run upstairs.
Withing 20 seconds I am done and run back downstairs.

Bella is on the couch and isn't moving. My eyes go wide. I hear no heartbeat. She is dead. "Is she dead? I ask sadly.

Carlisle grabs Bella's arm.
"Jasper, grab the...!" Carlisle says, but Jasper is gone. I look at Bella.
She is very white. Too white to be a human. I see no future of Bella anymore.
She is really dead.