Chapter 1

{Like other Fanfics that have been written i am going to be writing points of views}

Jessica's POV:

I am woken up by screaming  at 10:00am "God I'm glad I've graduated" I muttered to myself I opened up the curtains to be greeted by the Sydney Australia sun shining in my eyes. Hi I'm Jessica I'm 18 and it's currently Summer and I have just graduated High School which I am extremely happy and excited about because now me and my 3 friends: Charlie, Bonnie and Harper (my friends picked the names) can finally concentrate on making YouTube vids for our viewers we do covers of different songs. We like to think of ourselves as the girl version of 5sos. Also we hit 1 million subscribers last week. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! Suddenly I heard my name being called.

Bonnie's POV:

Me and the other girls have been on social media vlogging for each of our individual channels on YouTube. "I'm soooooooooooooooooooo hungry!" I practically yelled they both giggled "Yeah same." We then me and Charlie looked over to Harper hoping she would get the hint about her making breakfast  "Fine I make breakfast but one of you bitches are making it next time!"  we both smiled at each other knowing she would be doing it again tomorrow.

Harper's POV:

I can't believe they got me into making them there food again but I got out the Vegemite and some bread to put into the toaster while I was waiting I went on instagram and I almost screamed Luke Hemmings had posted a pic saying that him and the guys are back in Sydney OMG and their moving house shit only the house next-door hadn't just sold! By this time all of the girls were looking at me so I screamed out " 5SOS ARE BACK IN SYDNEY OMFG!!!!!!" They both screamed with me. We all yelled up the stairs "JESSICA!!!!!!"

Jessica's POV:

I walked down the stairs and noticed that the girls were in fangirl mode what happened was it 5SOS was it 1D or was a youtuber I was about to ask when they all yelled "5SOS ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!!" I screamed and posted Snapchats of us all fangirling lol ahhhhhh I can't wait for them to be back because then I might have a chance of meeting them EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm sooooooooooooo fucking excited 

{AUTHORS NOTE soz this doesn't mention 5sos but it will soon hope you enjoyed the first chapter so that's the main characters that I've made up lol}