Part 12

Martinus's pov:

It's Monday,the start of the week...let's get one thing straight no one loves school but I'm just for once excited to go and see Bella.

I ran out of bed,went to the toilet,brushed my teeth,washed my face and put some cream and shaved my face. I feel fresh now. I took a pair of jeans and a white hoodie...from our own merch. I also wore a jacket it's still cold here lol.

I walked downstairs and ate breakfast,Marcus was also fresh. He had his long hair to the side like usual, he wore a purple hoodie from our merch ofc and a pair of jeans and yes a jacket.

Marcus: "good morning"

Martinus: "morning Marcus"

Then Emma came downstairs,she was wearing pair of jeans and a black hoodie. Ok ig today we are all nearly matching lmfao.

We finished breakfast and walked out to school,Emma walked to her friends ofc.

Marcus: "we'll pick Bella up like usual right?"

As soon as I heard her name,a smile appeared on my face

Martinus: "yep" I said

Marcus: "look bro,as much as you are my twin...she is my best friend,I'll be disappointed in you if you'll hurt her. I expect from you to treat her like a princess" he said looking at me serious.

Martinus: "don't worry bro,I'll not let you or her down. I'll treat her right. But I'm just waiting for myself to get courage to ask her..."I explained

Marcys: "great" he smiled and we stopped,we were already in front of her house.

We knocked on doors and she opened doors,she didn't look happy at all. She walked out of the house mad or sad idk.

Bella: "morning" she said and kept walking.

The twins: "something wrong?"

Me and Marcus said at the same time,we looked at each other.

The twins: "are you ok?" We again talked in the same time,I looked at Marcus and we both were smiling. Twin telepathy.

All I did now was pull Bella in a warm hug,well I hope it helps. A lot of people counting Marcus said my hugs are warm and makes ppl feel better. She hugged me back and cried on my chest. I hugged her tighter while rubbing her back. Marcus was watching us looking sad at her.

Marcus's pov:

I saw her crying again,it's not the first time that she does this. It's something with her family I'm sure about it,we've been friends for months and I would notice how whenever I'm over there is something weird with her parents...they don't even look alike I mean it's not supposed that you look like your parents right?

She finally let go of Martinus,it was my turn now to hug her and make her feel better. I pulled her in a huge hug as she started to cry harder.

Marcus: "shh cutie,we are here everything is fine. Ok?" I whispered rubbing her back

Bella: "I..I don't think so" she sobbed.

Marcus: "look we don't need to talk about it,but if you want you can stay at our house" I said and she nodded her head. After a couple of minutes she pulled away. She smiled at me and at Martinus "thank you" she whispered and pulled both of us in a hug.

We walked to school and we were a bit late but it was fine.

Bella's pov:

Today was a bit bad I'd say,my parents the day before made me clean the whole fucking house (yes even their and Tiffany's room AND the basement) cool right? And after that when I asked Tiffany for help they beat me up,and when I talked back they said bc I'm always disrespectful towards them I'll sleep on the floor outside in the backyard. Nice parents I know. So I cried the whole night lol.

So now we are in the history class,oh shit I forgot my book in the locker... I raised my hand.

Teacher: "yes Bella?"

Bella: "I..I forgot my book in the locker,may I go bring it?"

Teacher: "yes you can" she smiled at me,I smiled back and walked out of class.

As I was walking to my locker someone pushed me hard to the locker,I turned around frightened. When I turned I saw,well...who else besides William? I looked scared at him,he just smirked.

William: "well well well,who we have here? Little slut? And not with her 'bodyguards' huh?" He asked and pushed mr even harder to the locker

Bella: "l-l-leave m-me a-alone" I stuttered

William: " 'l-l-leave m-me a-alone' never." He said and then,he started literally KISSING MY NECK AND TOUCHING ME EVERYWHERE

I was crying and begging him to stop,I tried to push him off but he's way more stronger. I hope someone sees us and call for help. Ok now back to reality,he grabbed my boob with one hand and my ass with the other one. I screamed loud maybe loud enough for someone to hear,he pushed me hard "help me" I yelled "don't fucking yell" he yelled

All I could do was cry and cry,my voice was gone from that scream. Suddenly without a warning William was on the floor,someone was holding me and another guy started to beat William while all I saw was principal and some teachers running in hall towards us,I cried the fuck out of my life.

Marcus's pov:

Bella has been gon for a while,is she ok? I mean it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to go grab a book and come back. I was getting a bit worried,I heard a scream but I thought maybe it's not dangerous right? But then I heard another scream,the whole class got quiet "help me please" was the last thing probably the whole class heard before me,Martinus and the teacher rushed out of the class with the students behind us looking scared and horrified.

What I saw was NOT pleasing at all,Bella...my best friend crying and screaming begging for help from that bastard called William. HE WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HER WHAT THE FUCK? I couldn't hold my anger I ran fast to them and pushed William on the ground,Martinus took Bella in his arms and hugged her...she was crying the fuck out of her life.

I started to beat William hard,his nose started to bleed from every time I would hit him harder. Teachers were trying to get me off him

Marcus: "YOU FUCKING BASTARD" I yelled as I hit him one more time,I wasn't able to hold my anger in. What was he thinking? Who allowed him to do it?

Teachers managed to stop me with Martinus's help.

They took Bella and William to the principal's office. Couple of minutes later we saw cops,they were running in school...oh well this won't end up good for William,as it should.

A/N
Wtf was William doing? I'm so excited to know what happened next,wbu? What do you think will happen?😼