The talk

"No I'm not" I said.
"Prove it" he said
I've never really tested my power on other people, the only time I have is when my house was burning down this is the only thing I can remember:
I was riding the bus home from school when i got to my stop when my house caught on fire. My brother was home because he was sick and my mom was helping him. It was scary. I ran inside and I did the unthinkable I took my hands when I was looking for my family. The fire died down but there was still smoke. I put my hand up and it lit up! The most amazing thing! Then I could see more clearly. But when I got to my family I tried and tried to give it to them and when I knew it wouldn't work I put my hand on my bedroom wall and passed out.
"Ok" I finally said.
Then I told them to turn off the lights.
I held my hand out and touched the wall. Soon the whole wall was illuminated. Thought of happy things and my thoughts were up on the wall. I though about springtime and summer and flowers. They all looked at the wall as everybody ooohed and ahhed at the bright colors and fonts. It was amazing then afterwards hatch asked me to come to his office.
"You're the other glow!"hatch screamed
"Yes" I replied.
" why Diddnt you tell me how long have you known? Is that the only power it can do?"
" I diddnt know if it was an instinct thing of watever an--"
" you mean when your house was burning down?"
" yes- wait how do you know that?"
"Ummm......"
"DID YOU SET MY HOUSE ON FIRE"
"No!-maybe-yes" I started to walk away.
"Jules wait!" He called.
"What"
" I didn't kill your family"
"Yes you did I saw it with my own eyes"
" hallucinations are another thing that the Elgen academy is good at"
"So my family isn't dead?" I called.
"Yes- but they Traded over your brother is the leader of the electoclan."
"Michael Vey?"