Chapter 3 - Leonie's revenge

Leonie's P.O V

After giving Serena a taste of her own medicine as she had been torturing me by getting sexual but never continuing, we both dry off and head into the bedroom where I immediately push Serena down on the bed "Now its my turn. I'm going to have you begging for relief by the time I'm finished" I say to her with a dirty look on my face.

I start off by kissing her ear lobes, then I slowly make my down to her neck kissing all the way around it making her whimper with pleasure, afterwards I deliberately ignore her boobs and start kissing my way towards her vagina making her wriggle with anticipation. But just as my lips start making contact with the small patch of fluff covering Serena's vagina I move past it and start kissing her legs, softly kissing my way up her calves then I begin to kiss her inner thighs, as I near her vagina I pull my head away.

"Please Leonie, carry on I'm so close" Serena pleads, I smile at her "Do you promise not to tease me that badly again?" Serena immediately replies "YES YES I promise, I'll do whatever you ask just please finish as I'm so close it's killing me, I'll even pay you back with double the pleasure!" I grin down at serena and slowly insert two fingers into her vagina and the tightness of her walls surprises me, "OH OH GOD, IM SO CLOSE" Serena practically shouts, I start gently pulling my fingers out before pushing them back in making circular motions and I brush my thumb across her clït and Serena almost instantly orgasms gushing all over the bed, I withdraw my fingers leaving Serena gasping for air. "Feel better now?" I teased.

"Much better and now its my turn to repay the favour and make you feel twice as good as me" Serena replied, she sat up and placed her hands on my hips then reversed our positions so she was on top and I was underneath her. She started making circular patterns with her index finger around my nipple, I was making small noises of pleasure as my nipples were still super sensitive from the shower, then she placed her head on my boob and took my nipple into her mouth then started swirling her tongue around the very sensitive tip, then she very gently grazed her teeth across my nipple as Serena pulled her head back. "Enjoying it so far?" Serena silkily asks me, in return I grab her head and start pulling it down to my pussy, Serena started making darting motions with her tongue driving me crazy then she moved her tongue to my clït and popped her thumb into me and started massaging a spot that made me orgasm twice in two minutes!

"Please stop, too much...... Sensitivity" I gasped to Serena who sat up and smiled at me with a contented look on her face "I thought you'd enjoy that" she said and just as I was about to reply my phone rang making us both jump, I quickly answered it "Hello?" I said while breathless "Leonie? Why are you out of breath?" My mums voice answered back "ummm I had to run up the stairs as I left my phone in Serena's bedroom" I quickly lied as my family don't know I'm bi. "Oh ok then, just make sure you don't hurt your leg any more, as really your still recovering from the surgery" my mum ordered sternly from down the phone, I looked at Serena and rolled my eyes at my mums tone "yes mum I'll be careful don't worry, plus Serena will make sure I'm not on my feet too much" I winked at her "Ok then I'll leave you girls to it, goodnight Leonie" my mums tone softened after my reassuring answer, "ok mum goodnight love you" and ended the call.

"That was fucking close" Serena said bursting out with laughter "Although you were right about one thing, I will be keeping you off your feet" giving me a seductive look. "I've no doubt you will you naughty girl I only hope I can repay the favor" I reply to her
"Oh you will I'm sure, although for now we need to change the sheets as we seem to have made a bit of a mess" going slightly red while speaking Serena trails off. We both get up and I help Serena change the sheets, afterwards we both curl up in bed and just lay there talking "So what's ur favorite song by bae?" I ask her, we always refer to Ellie Goulding as bae because she's our celeb crush. "Ooohhhhh I dunno, I can't really decide as she's just perfect and her music is too good to have a favorite, what's your favorite feature about bae?" Serena answers and asking me a question in return "Her boobs, if I was to get Ellie's phone number I'd put it under V.I.B Ellie, for Very Important Boobs" I reply completely serious.

Serena just looks at me and laughs "shut up!" I lightly slap Serena's tummy and turn on my side in a fake strop "Ah goodnight Leonie" Serena says still gently chuckling as she puts her arm over me and gently pulls me into a spooning position "Goodnight Serena" I reply and twist my head to give her a quick peck on the cheek.

Authors note: there u go Serena u impatient young thing!! I got it written and published in one day :P hope u enjoy it cos I certainly loved writing it :') I may or may not start writing chapter 4 tomorrow it all depends as I'm feeling far from brilliant at the minute :( but all the lovely and funny comments from you and Leonie are definitely giving me the motivation to pick up my pen and keep writing :) much appreciated my friends xx