chapter 5: lessons with draco

i wake up and i'm alone in shreks bed. he must have gone early to wizardry class.

i drag my tiny frame out of the bed and get dressed in the uniform, it makes me look so hot. hopefully i'll impress both draco malfoy and shrek. i collect my books with my tiny slim hands and make my way outside.

as i walk into the classroom it seems i'm early, because the only person i see here is draco. oh no.

i slowly walk up to him.

"hey draco..." i blush

"oh... uh hey nanny plum. how are you?" he asks me smiling

"i'm good thanks, now that i've seen you." i say looking down at my feet shyly.

"uh i have to go." he says, but before he goes he passes me a very beautiful note that reads:

"meet me in the woods at 11pm on the dot <3."

i get butterflies in my precious stomach. this is it!

the day goes by and still i don't see shrek or draco with my tiny eyeballs.

it becomes 10 pm and i go to deacons dorm to get ready in a beautiful red sleek dress that shows my curves and defines me. i look to die for, because i'm not like other girls.

i leave the castle and i manage to find a beautiful log bench lit with beautiful candles in the woods that emit a beautiful glow. it lights up my face. my face also lights up when i see draco sat down, wearing a beautiful tux.

"h-hey." i stutter and he stands up.

"hello beautifu- i mean hello nanny." he stammers.

"did you just-" he cuts me off.

"no, nevermind." he looks down.

i walk closer to him. "so what did you want to talk about?"

he grabs my tiny waist and pulls me close to him. so close that i can see every atom on his perfectly carved face. i feel something below me.

suddenly as he is about to rip every since piece of clothing off of me, shrek makes an appearance.

he's wearing a beautiful blue suit that defines his chub and his flabs. all of his body hair piercing through.

yep...... even that hair.

i blush.

suddenly shrek yanks me out of dracos grip and runs off very quickly with me on top of his shoulders.

until i see a log cabin.

TO BE CONTINUED.