chapter 8: an unexpected guest

so a few hours had passed and i look at my tiny, rolex, golden, silver plated, diamond encrusted, emerald powdered wristwatch. it read 3am.

i felt so guilty since i'd never stayed up that late. because i'm not like other girls.

meanwhile draco was doing SOMETHING with shrek on professor mogogonals desk, i started to hear a creaking sound coming from outside of the door.

i quickly told my hairy bakas to shut up and i quickly wrapped myself in my oversized fendi hoodie.

we all hid under the desk as quick as we could.

that's when we all heard the big fat door swing RIGHT open.

at that moment in time. i heard a very familiar voice.

"hello gorls."

gru.

he used to be my favourite sussy baka back in the day, i had 8 boyfriends at once. he and the wize old elf had lots of competition. once things got so violent that they ripped a huge whole right through my wall.

after that i dumped them both since i'm a girlboss #girlboss.

suddenly the desk flipped over, exposing us underneath the desk.

me being the unique, quirky nanny i am, i screamed and jumped into dracyboo and shrexys arms.

gru suddenly whipped his long slimy cold pointy fingers and got a hold of my luxurious mane that is stuck in my scalp and held me in front of him.

my small legs could t reach the ground (because i'm 2'3, unlike other girls).

"you are coming with me, naughty gorl." since i have a degradation kink, i had to obide. because i'm unlike other girls.

and with that, he flung me out of the room with him.

TO BE CONTINUED.