|Chapter 4|

[Y/n pov]

As the uno unraveled I couldn't help but giggle at the game and how everyone argued I soon laughed my ass off because they where arguing about rules and card and all that bullshit I left and toke out my candy bag from my backpack and turn back to human form and went back I clapped my hands and shaked the bag "stop arguing and just play the game or no candy" then everyone went back to UNO I went downstairs and sat in the middle of the liveing room I turned on the T.V I got a quick glimpse of Kirishima blush creep on my face 'maybe Sero can help me but after UNO' I fliped through channels until I found a channel it was a murder mystery show I was very into it blocking everything out except the T.V.

Few minutes later

"Sarah don't do it! Matt's not worth it he not the man your looking for!" I shouted

(This is the TV talking)
"As I huged Matt he slid the ring onto my finger then I saw Henry at the corner with pink roses after the murder of my sister Jessica. Henry was there to comfort me but Matt was more of a gentleman so I kiss Matt and saw Henry gone only pink rose on the ground I questioned it but I put my attention to Matt" 

"Sarah how could you?! Matt and Henry both love you but you had to choose Matt over Henry I mean really!? Sarah think before you pick a man!" I fell dramatically on the floor "how could you Sarah..." I wimpered "it just a show y/n~chan" Urarake said "knis" I sayed quietly I sinked into the floor and stayed there until I went back up kiri pick me up I cuddle up to his chest everyone else followed I slowly fell asleep.

Kiri pov」

I set Y/n in my lap her ear twitching Tsu found some accessories and put them I a pile we start to put them in her hair on her ears and her tail we all giggled she stir in her sleep little everyone put there hands up and stop then she just turn on her other side everyone went back to work then we finish she was.....

BEAUTY-COOL!

After she woke up from her nap we saw she pissed her hands were paws and claws out "heyyyyy Y/n~chan how was your nap" Urarake said sweetly she just growled but luckily Jirou had some cat treats she shaked thr bag Y/n mood change from pissed off to give me them treats Y/n ran like a mad kitten and tried to grab the bag but Jirou walk around the room then put some on a plate 'good thing Aizawa-sensei gave us this treat that Eri and Shinso made this treat for use incase this happend' I thought she ate them all and took care of her plate she then just walk over to me and put her Paws in my lap and then face planted into my lap I chuckled Shoji turn the TV back on it was the same murder mystery Y/n was watching everyone put there attention on it.

(This is the TV talking)
"I back away from Henry car "your the murder?" I questioned Henry "I was to get your love but Jessica was in the way so I had to put a death of goodbye on her" my eye widened from shock then the police surroned the area they tacked Henry and put him in a police car police investigated me then Henry I went back to Matt and my house I was trying to puzzle everything together But it wasent worth it"

I heard Y/n Gasp "how could you Henry you love Jessica but you killed to get to Sarah so you could love her and only her your a monster Henry and for that Sarah will hate you forever and you will......fuck I don't know what to say" she said everyone giggled it was getting late so everyone head to there spots

≈y/n pov≈

I went to momo room the girls change while I change into one of shinso t-shirts it was light purple with cat pun written on it I got it for his birthday I put it on a crawled onto my sleeping bag a few hours later I was still awake I decide to slide out of my sleeping bag and sneak my way to the guest bedroom I opened the door and close it quietly I saw Kirishima sleeping I slid into his sleeping bag and his arms wrapped around me I blushed but a smile plastered on my face I slowly fell asleep and darkness consumed me.

Few hours later

"Do you think we should wake her up?" Deku said "What if she already awake?" Sero said "Dame it shitty hair why are you still cuddling Cat Witch?"Bakugo said "She just look to comfortable and cute she's purring too I mean come on how could you move with this cute in your arms?" Kiri said my eyes flustered opened then I growled and buried my face in Kirishima chest I breath his scent in (just look up what MHA character smell like) chatter filled the room then i hear a snap of a camera my eye widened ilifet my head from his chest "let me die from embarrassment!" I yelled some chuckled some just full out laughed "come on do you want to go to a Cat Cafe and get something?" I nodded he pick me up while I wrapped my hands around his neck and nuzzled into it while my legs wrapped around his waist he put his arms under my butt so he could carry becase he did know any other way snap of a camera where going off like crazy I knew Mina was takeing photo with my phone and sending them to my family one kiri put me down I got some clothes on

I walked out of the house and sneakily held kiri hand we walk to the Cafe we ordered and sat at a table and talked few minutes later we walked out I knew I couldn't keep it in any longer once we got to my house when he faced me I kiss him passiona...

I walked out of the house and sneakily held kiri hand we walk to the Cafe we ordered and sat at a table and talked few minutes later we walked out I knew I couldn't keep it in any longer once we got to my house when he faced me I kiss him passionate he kiss back the same way when we heard a cough we both pulled away we said are goodbyes I walked into my house and went to my bedroom I regretted my life choice I heard a knock on my door "it opened" I said I lift my head there was my mom "hey sugerplum how are you?" I layed my head in his lap "I just don't know I have so many questions about my relationship but my biggest one is...." I sighed "what if I get pregnant during this year of high-school?" I started to cry a little bit I heard mom sigh he comb his finger though my hair "you know me and your dad did do it when we were in high-school and if you do get pregnant we will support you through the whole thing and we will be there when you need us so please don't be afraid to tell us something" I nodded and hugged him which just turn into us cuddling and napping Dad had to wake us up the three of us had a conversation and they told me some of the stuff they did when they where younger.

Hope you like this and have a good Day/Night