agoti with a chaotic & flirty s/o

this matchup is very chaotic. agoti will often tag into your chaos just to have some fun, and flirting is a challenge between you two. who will make the other flustered first?

your constant flirting and his cocky behavior is enough to annoy people, especially solazar.

solazar is literally so tired of the bs pls give him a break

the only time you'll catch agoti off guard is when he wakes up. he's not prepared for it, nor has he fully awakened. it's rare for him to be unprepared any other time.

he takes the flirting pretty well; it makes him laugh and it's so much fun when you two are together.

sometimes he does want to take a break from the flirting and he'll just brush it off with a grin.

when it comes to chaos, it's rare for him to join in. he usually sits back and watches it go down, laughing his off ass at your antics.

agoti lives for pranks and will help you plan some. when he gets pranked, he's fuming. figuring out the culprit is simple and he will get back at them.

if you prank him and he finds out it was you, prepare for prank wars and an angry demon. he has very unique tricks up his sleeve.

if your chaotic schemes will risk you getting hurt, agoti won't let you go through with them. he'll try to find a way to tire you out or go do something else so you two can sit back and relax.

he's like your anchor, he knows when enough is enough; it helps with impulsive actions. he refuses to let you get injured over a dumb stunt.

he lives for terrible & cheesy puns.

"yo, babe! we're a matcha made in heaven."

"agoti what the f-"

"i was supposed to deliver matcha tea while saying it"

»»———————————««