Chapter ten.

I went downstairs and went to the car. "I'm here." I said as I buckled it. "Okay let's go." Niall said. Their manager was driving. "So Louis are they going to be nice to me. What if the fans are outside your house and they say mean stuff to me?" I asked Louis. "Will the fans might not be there probably will. And you might be hated by them. And my family is very very nice." He answered me. "Okay. where r we going." I asked them. "First we are going to the store half way there. Hopefully there's no fans. Then we are going to the mall. Again hopefully no fans there." Zayn answered. "Oh okay." I said. I hugged harry and laid on him. I kissed him on the cheek. Hopefully there's no fans.we arrive at the mall. We stepped outside the van and some fans spotted us and saying who's that girl ( which was me). "Ugh I knew they'll be here when we'll arrive!!!" Liam pointed out. They wanted to go before they got me. But I was scared. "I know Liam sometimes life is harsh at times." I say to him. "Your right. Let's avoid the fans." Liam requested to us. We avoided the fans while walking into the store. The fans were taking photos of us. And we just kept walking. One person said this "go F**** yourself the boys don't need this s*** from you". I was surprised. "HEY DONT BE MEAN TO HER. SHES JUST A GIRL!!!" Louis shouted to them. They calmed down and stopped swearing. We walked into the store and we bought what we needed for Louis's mother. We got to the car and one fan walked up to me saying "are you their daughter or just a fan who are they're friend?" "We are her guardians so yes she's our daughter love." Niall answered with out crying. "Oh.... Will sorry for swearing at you. I didn't know." the fan apologized. "It's okay" I say until I heard Harry voice saying "babe come on. Get in." I knew I was in trouble by that. "You dating Harry styles?" She asked. "Yes I have to bye." I say while running to the car. At the time I saw a sticky note on my hand when I shook her hand. It's said here's my number we should hook up sometime. The number read 901-302-4832 (fake number). I put it into my phone and texted it saying I was Harry's girlfriend. It delivered. She hasn't read it yet. I shut off my phone and leaned to Harry's shoulder. I put my head there. He kissed my forehead. "Awe the two love birds are in the car" Zayn said while taking a video and posted it on Instagram. I say up and ripped Zayns phone out of his hands. I looked at the video and it was playing. It said what Zayn had said to us and showed me looking at him with a smile. I gave it back to him and went on my phone and liked the video. We got to the mall and lots of cars were in the parking lot. "Ugh is there more fans in there" I asked. "Probably." Harry said. "But we need to get you nice clothes and shoes." harry added. We parked and my phone buzzed. I looked at it. It was that girl. She said 'oh my god. I'm so terrified now. I'm sorry. But why?' I replied with saying 'why does it matter to you. It's not your business it's mine and Harry's business to worry about this. Not yours love.' Harry texted that. I took my phone back and hugged him. The girl texted back with a photo of us at the mall. "She's here. The girl who apologized for swearing at me." I said to them. "How do you know?" Liam asked. I showed him the picture. "Oh she is. She also swore and put it on snapchat too see there." Liam said pointing to the corner of the picture and the word box. "That little creep. She wanted me and her to hang out someday to steal you guys" I say.

A/N
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. But the next chapter will be about when the boys continue this conversation.
Bye guys