Ch.9 Feelings Exchanged

■Goshiki's POV■

I walk out of my room, just finish changing. I look at the door to Nejima's room, where L/N is currently changing. Nejima's girlfriend left some clothes here because she sometimes stay the night here. And last night L/N borrows one of her tee.

Last night.... this morning...

The memory for what happened earlier this morning came flew right into the core of my brain.

~Flashback~

It seems like I moved in my sleep and put my arms around L/N's body. By the time I open my eyes and sees that she's looking straight at me with her pretty eyes, I don't want to let go of her and decided to show her my feelings.

I'm so ready to get a smack or sum but instead she puts her arms around me.

Y/n: then... rest more... and get well soon...

~End of flashback

The feeling of her small hand on the back of my body as she pat me softly still lingers. Remembering that makes my face grew warm.

I crouch down and hide my face on my knees trying to ease the probably super red face of mine.

Goshiki: she... didn't push me back... does that mean a good sign? Oh god...

I swear this were all happen because of Nejima... I'm gonna treat him whatever he wants... bless you buddy..

As I'm still feeling overjoyed , I hear the lock of Nejima's door being unlocked. I immediately stand up and try to look normal.

How is normal tho?

L/N came out of Nejima's room, already in her own clothes. She holds a small bag and lifts it.

Y/N: i... uh, I'll take Misaki san's t shirt and wash it before returning t...

Goshiki : um... you an just leave it tho... Misaki wouldn't mind and I, can wash that along with my and Nejima's laundry...

L/N shook her head no saying that she'll wash this because she's the one wearing it.

Y/N: um... then... uh I have morning classes...

Goshiki: me too... let's go together...

She nods her head and we both walk out of my apartment. On our way I can feel that it's quite tense, well more like awkward.

She looks flustered and to be honest so am I. But I don't like this kind of atmosphere. I steal a glance at L/N. How her hair sway when she moves and her lashes move up and down when she blinks her eyes.

How her cheeks are flushed when the morning breeze hits her skin. How her pretty lips that used to let out her gentle voice forming a thin line.

I love every single on of them...

Moreover, the memories of how she used to defend me when other boys were bullying me because I was short, how she extended her hand for me to reach, how we always exchanged lunch back in kindergarten.

The memory from that fated day in the the library of when we exchanged our swapped books.

I want to keep on exchanging things with her... I want to exchange feelings...

I brave myself and reach out to take her hand in mine. L/N turns her head and look my way.

Y/N: Goshiki?

I look around and realize that we're right at our usual meeting spot whenever we wanted to hang out on Thursday.

I wish to have more meeting spot...