.10.

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

You; "So, what do you have in mind?" -I smirked to play it off.

??; "Strip for me, princess." -he sat on the bed.

I nodded and started with my heels, I unbuckled them and threw them aside. Then I placed one foot between his legs, running my hand up up my leg while I made eye contact with him. 

Once he looked at me in the eyes, I slowly reached to my side and grabbed one of my knives. He was confused at my actions. When he looked down at my hand, with a quick move, I pressed the knife against his throat, pinning him to the bed.

??; "Your name isn't Ruby, is it?"

You; "Where's the money."

He laughed and I suddenly noticed a piece of paper in his pants pocket. I quickly grabbed it and he tried to sit up but I pressed the knife harder against him, drawing blood. 

You; "This is where the money is.. isn't it?"

He chuckled and it pissed me off even more. 

You; "I'll fucking end you with no second thought. Now tell me where the fucking money is!"

??; "Like I'd tell you."

I took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled. 

You; "I think before I kill you... I guess we can have some fun."

??; "Hm, I knew you couldn't resist me."

I pulled away the knife from his throat and got off him, him sitting up. I got on my knees and started unbuckling his belt and pulled his pants down. 

??; "I like where this is going."

I looked up at him and smirked.

You; "Did I say that we could have some fun? Sorry, I meant..."

I grabbed my knife and stabbed his (you know what), making him yell out in pain.

You; "I meant let me have some fun before I kill you."

I placed a pillow over his mouth so that his yells were muffled. I grabbed another knife and carved the word "pervert" on his arm. I cut his shirt off and carved "Ruby" very bog on his stomach. 

You; "Bye-bye!"

I finally sliced his neck, I quickly moved back because I didn't want blood on me. I smiled and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I came out and took out my phone, taking a quick picture of his state.

 I giggled like crazy and took out the knifes from where I stabbed, and with a tissue, I started cleaning my knives. 

I put them back in my holder before putting back on my heels, leaving the room with the piece of paper.

~time skip~

Kobe; "(Y/N)! Did he touch you? Did he hurt you? I swear-"

I cut him off by giving him the paper, he looked at it before looking at me. Then one of the guys asked me something..

??; "Where's our boss?"

Boss? Did I just kill a Mafia Boss? Oh no..

You; "He's sleeping because of how hard he went on me." -I explained and he nodded.

I looked at Kobe and he gulped, I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

You; "I think that's where the money is and we only have a few minutes before someone find him."