two.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 "

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 "..Whats a demon then?" She asked him, breaking the small silence. "Well from how you described a curse, it's close to that I suppose." He stated. Y/n nodded and started to think how everything happened, her conclusion was that something happened when she was getting out of itadori's body.

"Well. I suppose you are the ruler of sorts of these pathetic demons then, yes?" Y/n asked the ravenette, who slightly narrowed his eyes but nodded in response. "Well then, I could pass sometime and have some fun, how about we fight?" Y/n asked with a sinful smirk.

Muzan thought for a bit, he didn't know Y/n's powers and how strong she was but he was the lord of all demons, so why would he back down?

"Very well then, Y/n." Muzan replied to the female, who looked at him with an grin. "Let's begin then!" Y/n yelled out before completely disappearing. Muzan kept his senses up, trying to find where the girl will come from. Soon enough Muzan looked up and saw Y/n diving towards him, "Bang!!" She yelled as she hit her hand right next to the male, as he managed to dodge.

Muzan was surprised from her strength and agility, no one has been that close when fighting him. Y/n used one of her other arms to attempt to punch him but he disappeared like she had done earlier, Y/n quickly stood up and smirked as she looked around. Y/n turned around and ran towards the male who was slightly surprised she knew where he was.

They began to just use fist-fighting and both were great at it, y/n taking the advantage as she had two more hands then the male. Y/n had a smile on her face the whole time, it was the most funs she's had in years.

Y/n then dug her nails into Muzan's forearm scratching as deep as she could before he pulled back, kicking Y/n back as well.

Y/n was amused at the mans shock and licked the blood off her fingers, "Muzan-sama~ I must say, this is fun!" Y/n said with joy, Muzan healed his arm quickly and looked at the woman with a smirk

Y/n was amused at the mans shock and licked the blood off her fingers, "Muzan-sama~ I must say, this is fun!" Y/n said with joy, Muzan healed his arm quickly and looked at the woman with a smirk. "I must agree, Misaki" Muzan said with a smirk.

"eh? Misaki? My names Y/n-?" y/n said confused looked at Muzan with a tilted head, "I'm calling you Misaki." Muzan said to her, Y/n got irritated and sprinted at Muzan with slight anger now, 'he knows my name is y/n...so just say it!' she thought to herself.

Y/n and Muzan continued with their battle, most of the time, Muzan dodging Y/n's irritated hits.

After possibly hours, Muzan and Y/n had stopped fighting. Y/n was siting on the floor with one of her arms resting on her knee. "Misaki-"

"Y/n."

"..Misaki, I would like it if you joined me."

"Why should i?"

"Because you would be a great asset and you could help with ruling the demons, oh and taking down the Demon Slayer Corps."

Y/n glanced at Muzan, considering Muzan's offer, the Demon Slaying Corps kind of sounded like Jujutsu Sorcerers. "..Very well. Until I find out how to get back to my brother...and my world, It sounds amusing." Y/n stated as she stood up and walked over to the ravenette.

Muzan smirked at her, "Great. I have a first request for you, however." Y/n rose an eyebrow, "Yes?" She replied. "I need you to kill someone, His name is Tanjiro Kamado. He is a demon slayer, he also carries around a demon."

Y/n laughed at this, "PFFT-- a-a demon SLAY-ER carries a DEMON! HAHHAHAHA" Y/n couldn't help but continue bursting in laughter at this information. She eventually calmed down and let Muzan continue.

"He is becoming a threat and I need him disposed of." Y/n nodded, still on the edge of laughing again. "Very well then! I'll go on my way then, Muzan-sama!" Y/n said turning around and walking off, beginning her stupid little 'mission'.

❪ ©NIQOTI ╱ 2021!
▬▬ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ★

❪ ©NIQOTI ╱ 2021! ❫▬▬ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ★

HELLO EVERYONE. I HAVE DECIDED TO FIX UP THE BOOK (grammar wise) AFTER I'VE FINISHED THE BOOK!!

and after this chapter is published get ready to turn of your notifications bc i will a lot of other chapters