Chapter 1

Miku watched the Dursley house carefully, snickering briefly as a hag like woman went floating out of the back yard, rising up into the sky like a big, blue balloon. He had been sitting in a tree pretty much opposite the house that Harry Potter stayed in for an uncomfortably long time, and would be here for many more hours to come. After all, Miku had been given strict orders to collect Harry Potter under the cover of darkness.

How boring.

They could have chosen any other student staying at Hogwarts to go pick up Harry, but no, apparently since Miku had nothing other to do than trying not to have a panic attack, he was given the job.

It also may or may not have been a punishment for sneaking out of Hogwarts to meet up with a certain Slytherin boy. Running - literally - into Dumbledore was something Miku never wanted to do ever again.

The sky was just beginning to get dark when Harry burst from inside the house, stalking away from his home in a fit of anger, the wheels of his trunk startling Miku enough that he fell from his perch in the tree. With a silent grumble of pain, Miku stood up, shaking the leaves out of his crumpled pink sweater before hurrying after Harry.

Surprisingly, the boy had walked quite a distance from his home, and by the time Miku had caught up with him, Harry was already squatted on the side-walk. 

Harry.

Somehow, Miku had managed to reach the boy without being noticed, and now, he bent down and rapped gently on Harry's trunk. Harry jumped, eyes flickering straight to Miku in shock.

"Miku?" He squeaked, voice small and taut from his sudden appearance, "Why are you-"

With a rustle of clothing, Miku pulled out an undersized notebook from his pocket - uttering a silent spell to make it bigger - and flipped to the first page, effectively cutting off Harry.

In big, bold letters wrote; 'I was sent to collect you.' He turned the page. 'The bus will-'

A loud screech of tired made Miku drop his notebook, hissing as the double-decker bus halted right next to him, its headlight's tapping his hip. Frowning as Stan - the conductor for the evening - introduced himself and the bus as if they hadn't nearly just run Miku over. Snatching up his notebook, he pushed Harry onto the bus, leaving Stan to haul the heavy baggage Harry had brought. 

A soft snicker as Miku watched Stan struggle. They made eye contact.

Karma.

Then, Miku disappeared onto the bus, pushing past Harry and claiming the bed at the furthest end of the bus, flopping down on it as Stan and Harry chatted in the background. Somehow, Stan had managed to position himself in front of Miku, and now, Miku was face to face with the image of a roaring Sirius Black. The text underneath the image caught his eye and his face paled instantly.

'Sirius Black... murderer of younger sister Ayra Black...'

No.

~~~~~~

And there you have it, folks, finally, the sequel to 'Time limit' is officially here!

I hope you enjoyed!

Note to my new readers who may not have read the first book: Due to quite a bit of psychological trauma, Miku's ability to speak has been lost! The fact that he speaks through italics means that he's actually thinking it or communicating through his eyes XD

Stay safe and healthy! Remember to social distance and wear masks! 

love y'al

- Quix