Chapter 1: Twilight

A/N: i literally don't know anything abt twilight or mlp pls don't shoot me

"Rawr!" Twilight yelled, jumping in front of Fluttershy.

"AHHHH! You scared me!" Fluttershy exclaimed, obviously upset.

"Hehe I got you!" Twilight responded in delight.

"Girl why'd you do that??" Fluttershy started to become more agitated.

Twilight responded, confused about Fluttershy's reaction, "Idk I just felt like it?"

"Whatever I have things to do," Fluttershy brushed her off, prancing off.

"Wtf," Twilight saïd to herself.

"Wtf what?" A voice says.

"AHHH!" Twilight jumps, scared from the unexpected voice.

"Oops," she giggles, "didn't mean to scared you."

"Applejack! God whered you come from!" Twilight exclaims, calming down a bit.

"Uh idk my farm or something," she shrugs. "So, wtf what?"

"Oh nothing," Twilight sighs, "Fluttershy just was being weird."

"Oh yeah I've noticed she's been acting kinda strange lately," Applejack nods in agreement.

"Huh. Weird."

"Yup. Anyway I was gonna go to Rainbow Dash's, wanna come?" Applejack suggests.

"Nah, I'm good," Twilight declines, looking into the distance solemnly, "I think i'm gonna go fly around for a bit."

"Well, alright. Maybe come by later when you feel like it," Applejack winks, prancing off.

"Yeah..maybe.." Twilight sighs, walking to the mountains.

In a way to shake off the uneasy feeling she's had since her interaction with Flutterway, Twilight starts picking up speed. She runs faster up the mountain, nearing the edge. When she feels her feet no longer touch the ground, her wings pick her off, soaring her into thé sky.

She flies aimlessly, not paying attention to anything and just letting her body take the wheel as she drifts off into her thoughts.

At some point she shakes herself out of her thoughts, looking around, quickly realizing that she's been zoning out way longer than she thought. When she first started flying, it was late afternoon and now the sun is dipping into the horizon. She'd been flying for so long she didn't even recognize her surroundings.

After zoning back into reality, she quickly realize how exhausted she was from flying for so long. She searched for a place to land--and hopefully find food to refuel.

Spotting a lake, Twilight moved to land, deciding that it was good enough. She could drink some water and rest, then she would head back and maybe go to Rainbow Dash's.