Chapter 2: Mordecai

A/N: i also have never watched regular show so bear with me

"Yooo I just found an unopened bag of chips in the trash," Rigby holds up a bag of doritos with an unemotional yet excited face.

"Cool dude lemme have some," Mordecai responds, holding out his hand.

"No go find your own," Rigby says, opening the bag and eating some.

"Wtf dude," Mordecai says, walking up to him and trying to grab for them.

"Noooo," Rigby says, holding them away from him, "I found them fair and square."

"Bro what if there's something wrong with them," Mordecai says, crossing his arms.

"They're just chips why would there be something wrong with them," Rigby says, analyzing the chips with uncertainty.

"Why would they be in the trash if nothing was wrong with them?" Mordecai pushes.

"I don't know maybe it was an accident," Rigby shrugs. "Like how would they know something was wrong with them if it was unopened?"

"I don't know, maybe it was left in a hot, soupy car for 2 years?" Mordecai says. "Or in a radioactive lab?"

"Whatever man they're just chips," Rigby eats another.

"Okay but if I have to call an ambulance that's $1000 dollars right there. Not to mention the radiation therapy you'd be treated to." Mordecai shrugs.

Rigby eyed the chips suspiciously, "Whatever Im not even hungry anyway, I'll just save them for later." He puts them on the table.

Benson walks in, complaining about something they did and making them go to work.

"Hehe," Mordecai giggles to himself as he takes the chips, finishing them off. "Worth it."

Mordecai and Rigby go outside, chatting about some random stuff idk.

"Woah dude, look at that," Rigby says, pointing in at the sky.

"What I don't see anything," Mordecai says, looking around.

"Look there, stupid," Rigby says, forcing Mordecia's face in the direction he was talking  about.

"Oh," Mordecai sees the purple flash darting around in the sky that Rigby was referring to, "I don't know, but I don't think that's a bird."

"No shit, Mordecai," Rigby says with annoyance.

"Let's go check it out," Mordecai says as the purple thing disappeared from their view. "I think it's landing."

Rigby and Mordecai started to head over in the direction that the flying thing was.

"Maybe it's a product from the radioactive lab that those chips were in," Mordecai says to Rigby.

"Shut up," Rigby rolls his eyes.