Pride

This contains mentions of scars

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov:

I smiled as my babies walked into the room followed by their dad, over the last few weeks they have both abandoned the walkers to walk they just play with them now, even though they still need some help as they do wobble and fall sometimes. "Was bottles yummy?" I asked lifting them onto the bed. Shoto was the one up feeding them today "I can't believe from only a few weeks they are this good at walking" he said sitting by my feet.

I hummed as the twins played with my hands "Today is the pride speech right?" I asked and he nodded "Yep 28 the day the first march happened in new york but still" I nodded and he looked at my ring "Do you want to start planning the wedding." I nodded and he smiled "I want it in December" I said and he nodded "We can have that before or after Christmas?" I hummed "After near to new Year" Shoto chuckled "How about the 30 or 31?" I nodded.

I look at my babbling children "Really?" I said trying to get involved and Ayaka almost nodded and Hikaru crawled into my lap "Aww aren't you a sweet boy" I kissed his head "I'll see what my dad can do" I kissed him gently "You may give the planing to your mum, I trust her" he chuckled "You sure, she'll most likely put you in a dress?" I nodded "Yeah of course" he shrugged and tickled Ayaka masking her laugh.

I sighed and nuzzled my son's hair "I can't believe they'll be 9 months next week" I said and Shoto hummed "They'll be one year old's before we know it" I nodded and glanced at him "I don't want a honeymoon really though" he gasped "I want it here with my children and family. Or course I'll be dragging you away a lot of alone time but that's why here will be better and safer for the twins" he chuckled smirking.

I felt my cheeks go warm "Then that's what we are doing." He picked up Ayaka "Okay time to get dressed, then play while mama makes a delicious breakfast." I hummed "Yes and mama is doing something we all are having" Shoto licked his lips "Oh another family breakfast, I would if it's fruit or porridge again" I kissed his cheek "You'll see" I walked into the babies room holding Hikaru.

We changed both of their nappies them completely removed their dirty clothes I traced my son's tummy then kissed it making him laugh "You'll always be mama's baby boy right?" I laid my head on his belly gently. He laughed and I moved my head off Shoto handed me the clothes that I set out last night for them and be began dressing them. Once Hikaru was done I looked over his outfit.

 Once Hikaru was done I looked over his outfit

(Hikaru's outfit)

I smiled down at him then slipped on a pair of white baby trainers. I lifted him up then placed him on his feet. I let him walk over to the toy area. "Izuku help, I can't get the tights on" Shoto said and I giggled "What you do is when she kicked towards you slip in on her foot like so" I demonstrated to him "Then do the same for the other" I put the other side on. "You then pull them up to her knees, I did as I said "Then you stand her and pull them over her bum, well that the easiest way" I said as I did it. Once I was done I looked her outfit over.