HIS STORY

"I'm home " yoongi whispered as he opened the door.
"Jimin" he called out but was only met with silence.
"He Left for work or something " yoongi whispered to himself as he sat on the couch. relaxing.
Suddenly something jumped to his lap and he knew who it was.
"Hey jimin that's a very good way to greet someone." Yoongi said in a sarcastic tone.
"Welcome back " jimin said rolling his eyes as he started to suck on yoongis neck and grinding to his cock. "Mm~ he moaned from the friction.
" jimin i have to ask you something " yoongi said throwing his back because of the pleasure he is receiving. "Mhm  what is it " he asked as he went to yoongis chest and took off his shirt before making more Hickeys on his chest. He could feel yoongis growing bulge poke his ass. Jimin was wearing nothing but a White oversized shirt.
"What happened to you, Why are you doing this??" Jimin didn't say a word a continued what he was doing."  Jimin answer me " yoongi said in a low voice.
Jimin stopped what he was doing and looked up at yoongi. " you wanna know?? Of course i can say. I came here and got raped by a group of boys on my first week here, they continued to do that i met Jungkook, fell in love with him. He asked me out. Two weeks into our relationship i found out he was using me. The group of boys send my sex tape to my parents. I went to kook to only know that he is cheating on me and the next thing i know I'm at the streets homeless and heart broken that's when i started prostitution " jimin said in a bored tone.like it wasn't his traumatic past.
"Now fuck me it's been like two days since i got any action " jimin said as he again, went back to what he was doing.
"Mmm" jimin stopped as he heard someone clearing their throat. He looked up to see none other than the great jeon  jungkook

Whaaat why is jungkook there??? Find out on the next episode. Short chapter I'm trying. It was my first time writing anything close to smut so sorry for that. Sorry for grammatical errors

GARIMA........