HIS NEW ROOMMATE

"Mmm" jimin stopped as he heard someone clearing their throat. He looked up to see none other than the great jeon  jungkook

"Ohh" jimin said as he got out of yoongis lap. "You didn't say we have guests he said not even a bit embarassed about how he was naked or was caught having sex with his teacher. Well no one in the room actually cared so that's not a problem." You didn't gave me a chance to say anything as  you were so busy grinding on me" yoongi said with a chuckle. Jimin pouted at that. "Hyunggg" he whined. It was so cute that made yoongi crack a smile. It's been so long since he heard Jimin whining. He must say, he missed it so  much. " anyway you guys talk. I will put on some clothes " With that jimin went to his room.
" you are living with him??" Someone squeaked behind me. Ahh jungkooks here i totally forgot about him. "Yes i told you about him right??"
" no you didn't " he said as he sat on the couch. He looked apset?. " does your parents really let him stay here?? "He asked with a frown on his face. What is the matter with this kid. Yoongi thought as he looked at him "yes why??" He asked confused Why wouldn't his parents let Jimin stay with him. " knowing auntie and uncle i never thought that they would let a hooker live here " jungkook said with disgust. " don't talk about him in that tone " yoongi said through gritting teeths trying so hard not to punch the younger on his face. "I'm just letting you live here because my parents told. I don't have any other reason not to punch you now " yoongi warned expecting some reaction from the younger all he got was a chuckle. " you're one of them right?? " jungkook asked staring at yoongi amused chuckling. "What them?? " yoongi asked with a frown. Seriously what is wrong with this guy??. " the i love jimin squad " yoongi chuckled at that " of course I'm"
Jungkooks smile dropped he was so serious now. Is he bipolar?? Probably. "And he seems to like you too" jungkook said in a bitter tone. Yoongi didn't answer. He kept listening to the younger one. " you bring out his cute, shy self which he hided for years now. He must like you a lot. You and Taehyung he likes you both a lot " he finished
"Not anywhere near how much he likes you no, loves you ". It was yoongis turn to be bitter now.
"Anyway did you say anything about me living here to Jimin??" Jungkook immediately changed the subject. Really, what the hell is wrong with this guy??. " No. But he will be very happy to know that his first love who broke his heart will be living with him from now on " yoongi said in a sarcastic way.

Jungkook pov
" i came here thinking that i can take him back. But i have competition here tooo. First it was taehyung, now him. As the days goes competition is getting more tighter. I will get you back no matter what minnie '

Short chapter. Sorry for grammatical mistakes. Thanks @only_bts_jikook for supporting me. You are the only reason I'm still writing this you motivate me so much ♥️♥️♥️

Garima........