Three?

Word count: 3684

CW: smut, including different ship (snf); actions that might suggest an eating disorder (the character doesn't have one, don't worry)

---

George was staring at his sandwich with peanut butter and jelly for a few minutes now.
Dream told him to eat a breakfast but somehow George wasn't hungry.

Maybe it was the stress?
Or maybe he was scared that eating anything will make his flat stomach not so flat?
Not that it mattered, the two guys wouldn't notice for sure, but it would make him feel too self conscious.

His hand somehow wondered to his stomach.
Yeah, it was as flat as every morning and it probably would be if he ate the sandwich.

He looked at the plate, at the mug of tea and his phone, all in front of him.
He tapped the screen of the device and saw that he should get going about two minutes ago. He cussed under his breath and finished his warm drink, taking the phone and leaving the sandwich untouched.

George was surprisingly feeling okay.
His whole school day went like any other, he didn't see Dream tho.

When the day ended, he waited near the entrance to their school, looking for Dream in the sea of people walking out.

He must've fixed his hair about ten times in the last minute while waiting for the boy. And when he finally saw him, Dream looked angry instead of happy.

- "Hi, what's wrong?" - George walked up to him.

- "Everything." - Dream rolled his eyes.

- "Dream, tell me please, what happened?" - George looked up to meet his eyes.

- "I got detention. Today." - Dream spat out, crossing arms on his chest.

- "W-what? How long?" - George looked up, frowning. He was a bit disappointed but less stressed for sure.

- "Two hours." - Dream sighed.

- "Oh..." - George nodded. A few seconds passed before he spoke again - "So, what now?"

- "My friend is here, he has a car." - Dream said, his hand going to his pocket, taking out a key. - "You can go to my apartment and wait for me."

George took the key, carefully putting it in his pocket.
He swallowed. Great, now he will have to sit with this guy for 2 hours, alone.

- "You'll have some time to get to know each other" - Dream cracked a smile.

- "But-but I wanted you there." - George stuttered out.

Dream sighed again and pulled George into a gentle hug, placing a kiss on his head.

- "You'll be fine" - Dream smiled and pulled away, taking a step back. - "I need to go now and you should too. He's waiting." - Dream winked, before turning around and walking away.

George was really confused, shit, he didn't even know how the guy looked like.
He lazily walked out of the school to the parking lot and began to look around.
There were some people leaned on their cars, few of them he already saw, others talked to somebody.

He knew he was looking for someone who doesn't live here and is alone.
George didn't think much of it, but he started walking towards Dream's car, hoping that the guy parked near it.

- "George?" - he heard a deep voice behind him and turned around.

A boy with very dark hair, about the same hight as him smiled while taking a few final steps to stand in front of him.
He reached his hand out, smiling wide.