5. The Video and Invitation🖤

QUESTION: If you don't keep me, I'll break. What am I?

Target: 17 votes, 20 comments and 2 new followers...

It was 5:55. Fab5 including faisu were waiting for the girl. Suddenly Avneet's phone rang.

Avu: hello.. where are you??

Girl: wohh actually I m outside the mansion. Can you please tell you guards to let us in.

Avu: yeah sure.

Avneet informed the guards. Soon two girls walked in the mansion.

Girl1: hii I m Naira Singh Oberoi and this is my sister Kanchi Singhania. Avneet I was the one who called you.

 Avneet I was the one who called you

(Naira's outfit)

(Kanchi's outfit)

(Kanchi's outfit)

Avu: hello naira di and Kanchi. Mind if I call you that??

Naira and Kanchi: no not at all.

Vaish: Naira di Kanchi come and please take a seat.

Naira and Kanchi went and sat on the sofas.

Kanchi: thank you Vaishnavi.

Vaish (shocked): you know me??

Naira (smiled): actually, we know everyone on you.

Everyone nodded

Naira: look Avneet I don't want to beat around the bush so I will directly talk about the thing I want to.

Avneet: yeah actually I also wanted to know how do you know my mother and what do you know about her.

Kanchi: before tell you anything we want you to watch something.

Kanchi gave one tab to Avneet. Everyone surrounded her. 

By the screen only one word came out of Vaish's and Avneet's mouth "MOM....." the video started. 

Avneet's mom:

Hello my princesses. If you both are watching this video then I m not with you. I hope you both are great. Because I don't know when will you get this video. Beta I want both of you to live your life to the fullest. And always keep in mind that I love both of you very very very much. Bacchha hamesh apne face pe smile rakhna. And mujhe pata hai tum dono mene kaha hai vese hi life jee rahe honge so I don't have to worry about that. Beta the girls who gave you this video are Naira and Kanchi. They were also like daughters for me. Now I want a promise from both of you that please always listen to both of them. Because I know they can never try to hurt you in fact they both will always protect you like elder sisters, like best friends. I don't know tum... how old are you right two now. But promise me that from today onwards you will always consider both of them as you friends/sisters. Avneet there are many things about your life which you don't know. I know you always wanted to ask me who was your father. Or did you have any family. But you didn't because you dint want to make me upset. But beta today I promise you will get to know about your family soon. Just please believe in what Naira and Kanchi tell you. And always remember I love you both very much and you both too Naira and Kanchi. You 4 are my strong daughters so always keep a smile on your face. Good bye princesses and please don't crying you know na I can't see tears in your eyes. Love you..

By the end of the video everybody had tears in their eyes. Vaishneet, Naira and Kanchi were sobbing. Reem went and hugged Avneet. While before Jannat or Anushka can go Naira went and hugged Vaish.

Jannat asked the servant to bring water. After a while all were sober. All sat back to their places. Naira went near Avneet and placed her hand on her shoulder.

Naira: Avneet I want you to know that I and Kanchi will always be there for you in fact for all of you.

Kanchi: yeah we just want you to trust us. I know it will be hard as none of you know us personally. But believe me we just want best for all of you.

Jannat: Kanchi relax we trust you.

Avneet: yeah.. Di.. Kanchi... Thank you so much for showing us this video

Vaish: haan it means a lot to us...

Naira: I know and you don't need to thank me.... She was like a mother to both of us too...

Naira hugged Avneet while Kanchi hugged Vaishnavi. The atmosphere was emotional so Reem decided to cheer it up.

Reem: so chaloo let's make a toast to our new freindshipppppppp

Fab4 and Faisu (glared): Reeeeeem

Reem: are I meant coffee toast yaarr.... (Sheepishly smiled)

Everyone laughed.

They all chatted for an hour. They all gelled up well. In fact, it seemed they all knew each other since a very long time.

Naira: chalo guyss we will leave now its 7.15 already.

Kanchi: haan ghar pe everyone we be like yeh dono kaha chali gayii...

Anushka: but naira di why did you asked everyone to be present??

Kanchi: are haa di give them the invitation yaarrr.

Naira: haan dekho jiss cheez ke liye aaye the wohh toh bhul hi gaye.

Naira took out and gave it to Avneet.

Avneet: this is the invitation to Saturday's party......

Naira: yeah how do you know??

Avneet: wohh actually Riyaz gave it to me today.

Kanchi: ohhh so he must have invited you only but now we invite all six of you....

Faisu: the Oberoi's party???

Naira: yes now all six of you are also a part of our family.... We will introduce our family to you tomorrow.

Jannat: ohkkk then we will be at your doorstep highness...

Everyone laughed. Naira and Kanchi bid them bye and went to Oberoi mansion. 

As soon as both of them entered the mansion they were showered with set of questions.

Kartik: where were you both??

Rohan: haan bata ke toh jana chiye na...

Riyaz: aur phone toh pick up karo...

Jai: We were calling you both but dono phone bhi nahi utha rahe the...

Sid: bhabhi Kanchi you both should have at least informed any of us...

Abhi: yaa we were so tensed

Naira and Kanchi (shouted): SHUT UPPP

Kanchi: hume bolne toh do kabse bol hi ja rahe ho...

The boys looked at each other and then gave her sheepish smile.

Naira: yeah so we went to meet our friend and kuch imp baat chal kari thi so humne phone silent pe kiya tha and then we forgot tt check it.

The boys face paled.

Naira: chalo guyss dinner karte hai...

Everyone at both the mansion had their dinner and went to their rooms and slept.

Word: 1120

How is the chapter guys???

Please do vote as well as comment...

Target: 17 votes, 2 new followers and 20 comments...

Stay tuned...