𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 <3

The next day💗

The feeling of some one near you with the sunlight reflecting on you in the morning was another thing you wanted to start to fall in love with.

The sun light on my skin felt so warm not hot but warm like a short kiss on your skin. Turning around to find warmth of a persons body near you felt weird but not wrong like you have been waiting for this feeling but you didn't know you needed it.

After turning around I see erens beautiful sleeping face it made your heart skip a beat on how beautiful this man was. (Wow I can look at him all day and not get bored).

I slowly try to get up from the bed to go the the restroom to at least wash my face and get a little cleaned up.

I get up and tippy toe my ass to the restroom so I don't wake this man but something stoped me ..... my ass can't feel my legs -_-

I try my best to go and close the door slowly with out making noise and start to use the rest room. The bathroom was big there was a mr and misses bathroom but my boy single haha that's funny but it was really nice though.

I wash my face and use his mouth wash because I didn't have a tooth brush nor anything so I used what I could get to make my self a little presentable. As I'm done I start to head out but someone had to stop me.

"Well we'll I thought some one ran away I was about to start a war to look for you" Eren tells me pinning me to the bathroom door. "Sorry eren I had to use the restroom" I tell eren trying to explain where my ass went to do even though I didn't have to explain my self.

"I was kidding mi amor u can go we're ever you please" Eren tells me will pulling pieces of my hair into the back of my ear to see my face better.

"Well eren I should head back home I have classes in 4 hours" I told eren looking at the clock that was hanging on the wall near the bed. It was already late it was already afternoon and I just woke up.

"Okay I'll drive you home then but let me shower okay ?" Eren tells me trying to gesture himself to go with me to shower.

"Okay I can wait..." I tell eren and he looks sad

"So you are not going to join me" Eren tells me

"No I'm fine I'll just sit... right... here..." I tell eren trying my ass not to laugh because he was being needy like a little kid for me to join him.

"Eren hurry up I gotta head home" I hit erens butt to try to push him in but he grabs my hand.

"Seems like some ones legs are starting to work..." Eren smirks at me

"Get your ugly ass to shower before I call an Uber to pick me up will u showering"I blush like crazy and I try to tell eren because I really need to leave if I wanna take a nap and get ready before school.

"You know a damn fact I'm not ugly... you where watching me sleep" Eren says loud while closing the door with some sass. (He's gonna be the death of me I swear)

I was stare at the door shocked that he say me staring at him while he was asleep "yea fucking right hurry up I'm this close into calling a Uber"

I start to laugh at my self and look at my phone while waiting for eren to finish showering.

Before I check my phone I take the close he had on his drawers and put on some jeans and a big t shirt because I didn't want to wear my dress due to it probably had cum on it. Poor dress
Looking at my phone.

Two messages from mikasa 🏹

𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴 10:20𝚙𝚖