Chapter 6: Complicated

Minnie's POV

Me and Soyeon were sitting in the living room checking out new mission that we will probably get, when Soojin and Yuqi entered the room.

"What's up?" I asked looking straight at them.

"Miyeon and Shuhua told us to come here because they need to tell us something?.." Said Soojin while going to sit on the couch next to Yuqi.

"I wonder what could it be.." Said Soyeon, making a questioning face.

After 2 minutes the two came in the room and sat in front of us all holding each other's hands.

"What's up guys? Why are you holding hands?" Asked Yuqi and pointed at their hands.

"Well guys we need to tell you something.." Said Shuhua while looking at Miyeon with a bright smile on her face.

"We like each other more than just friends and we want to confirm us dating." Said Miyeon with a britght beautiful smile but in a serious tone.

"Wait wait wait, you're telling us that you're now a couple of lovers?" Said Soyeon with no expression on her face.

"Yes.." Said Shuhua a little scared, thinking they will get scolded.

"I KNEW IT!" Screamed Soyeon while jumping.

"We knew fot a long time that you liked each other." I said with a smile on my face.

"Wait, really?" Asked Miyeon with a confused expression.

"Yes, I mean it was obvious! The way you were so close to each other. The way you were hanging out and texting each other constantly." Explained Soojin with a smirk on her face.

We planned that we will all go for dinner somewhere to celebrate the fact that they are finally dating.

And to be honest I have some feelings for someone in our squad but there is no way she likes me back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was checking the comments from my last post on instagram when one of my friends texted me.

Tzuyuwu: Hiii MinMinnn, how are you?

Minminnies: Well I'm fine, how are you?

Tzuyuwu: Fine? You can't lie to me, what's on your mind?

Minminnies: Well you know that I've had a crush on HER for a long time, right?

Tzuyuwu: Yeah.

Minminnies: Well I'm planning to confess my feelings.

Tzuyuwu: YES FINALLY!!!

Tzuyuwu: I know exactly how to help you make this confession the best one yet to be made!

Minminnies: Well I was planning to confess to her casually when we are alone.

Tzuyuwu: Nonono! You must make it special for her! Go to a cherry blossom tree, since it's spring and it bloomed.

Tzuyuwu: Or take her out for a walk in the park or somewhere nice! It's a must!

Minminnies: Okay, Okay. I'll find a place to take her and confess. Thank you Tzuyu!!

Tzuyuwu: Isn't this what friends are for? Okay i should go! Byee!

Minminnies: Bye!!

So uhm I've made another Chapter, what do you think? Who do you think Minnie has a crush on? Could it be Soyeon? Yuqi? Soojin? Well we will find in the next chapter.
                                              -Author