Jack POV 🥵

I clicked on purchase tickets and leaned back. I smiled and immediately went to texting Quackity.

Quack Titty <3
I bought them.
Wait what?
Jack?
What do you mean?
Hop into VC #6
George and I will be waiting

I sit there and watch the three dots type. I bite my nail, on the edge of my seat. Finally it sends. "okay." I sigh and hop into the 6th vc and see George is already there, muted and ready. I immediately smile and look at his profile.

"Hey gogy!" I smiled. Silence for a bit and he unmutes.

"S-Sorry I was playing with my cat. Hi Jack!" He seemed a bit more nervous than usual. I turned on my camera and smiled.

I made faces at the camera and he giggled.

"Can I see your face?" I asked. He sat there in silence and I heard him gulp.

"I'm a mess." He said. I felt my eyes go wide.

"Oh, sorry I didnt mean to make you feel uncomfortable, I was just wondering if-"

"Jack. It's fine." He reassured me. A flash went on my screen and he was on camera. My hands and shoulders tightened and I bit the inside of my cheek. He looked beautiful. He bed was a mess and all over the floor but I didnt care. He had turned on his RGB lights and he was wearing his Dream Merch Hoodie, which was way too baggy on him. The sleeves were over his hands and were close to his mouth.

"Jack, you okay? I think you cut out. You're frozen." He said. I blinked hard and cleared my throat.

"Sorry can you hear me now?" I asked. He nodded and I let out a lovesick sigh. Lovesick? Love? I shook my head from the thought and tried to steer my mind from it.

"Jack, Right before Quackity comes I think we should talk."

Oh god. Talk? Talk about what?

"Y-Yeah, What's up?" I pulled my shirt collar and he wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Listen... Today's stream, I felt... some way."

"hm? If you don't mind me asking, what way?" I asked, trying to look like I was not too interested, but interested enough.

He gulped and looked out into his room.

"Pleasurable." He responded.

I felt my face go red and I coughed to cover my face a bit. I re-positioned myself on my chair and leaned closer to my mic.

"Yeah I had a lot of fun on stream too." I tried to play it off cool.

"No, not in a... Friends way, Jack." He bit his lip and looked nervously to the other side.

"W-What are you saying?" I asked.

Dear god please don't tell me that you hate me. He's so nervous he looks like he's just wanting to cut me off already. Did I make him uncomfortable with my flirting?

He shook his head no and covered his eyes with his elbow. He was blushing hard, and I felt my heart beat faster.

"I'm saying-"

Please don't hate me. I need you.

"Jack? George?"

A voice cracked through the vc. I felt my eyes go wide.

"Quackity?"